Random Thought Thread

Hey, how you doing? If you ever get in t f again, I will have you stop by and see my daughter and son-in-law. And yes they were hiking in the cabinet mountains, west of Thompson Falls, and at one point they were within a quarter-mile of the Idaho line

Doing good Brian. Hope you are as well. I got to spend a lot of time hunting and fishing in the Cabinets when I was younger, not much prettier country anywhere. Good memories.

Who’s this Harambe you are looking for?
View attachment 1621291
dressed-as-harambe-attends-cincinnati-football-game-starts-dragging-kids-around-abe-return-king-of1.jpg

PM me. 😂🤣

I was trying to look at my cameras but of course it’s one part of my yard/house I can’t see. Whoever it was got lucky today. I can’t stand that kind of disrespect, and it’s rampant nowadays.
I'm pretty sure it was the guy you charged for your time while you were uploading images of your CPKs to the forum... 😂

rim-shot-drums.gif

(Honestly, though, I feel for you. There's too much d-baggery around these days. It's everywhere.)

Man I just got stung by a Yellowjacket in my god damn bed putting my son to sleep. We had some chickendick guy squirt some poison into a nest on the front of my house the other day, he charged $175 and these things have just been turning up in my house like god damn invitations to Hogwarts

The last time I was stung by a yellow jacket I was on my honeymoon, 25 years ago (last week). Put me in the hospital in Vancouver, BC. One sting and it was just about lights out. Spent a whole night on a stainless steel gurney in the ER.

Next day, discharged, caught a ferry, and we got across the border and made it to the Gorge in central Washington, at George, WA, and watched Sting perform.

Back