Random Thought Thread

View attachment 1666159My view for the next week. The big storm is supposed to be in tonight and tomorrow. 35 foot seas and 65 mph winds, baton down the hatches! The beach is closed until Thursday, haha sorry kids, I kind of feel like shit now.

I've never been so happy to set foot on land again as when coming off the Oregon coast. For some reason I almost wish I was there to watch it too 🤪 Stay warm and dry Murph.

P.S. I got to take that trip to Prince of Wales this summer. It....was...awesome

I've never been so happy to set foot on land again as when coming off the Oregon coast. For some reason I almost wish I was there to watch it too 🤪 Stay warm and dry Murph.

P.S. I got to take that trip to Prince of Wales this summer. It....was...awesome
I was in Thorn Bay the last week of July. My wife caught so many pound of fish it delayed our flight out of Seattle by almost an hour.

CPK unofficial meetup? I only brought my FK2 though 😂🤣
I have to admit, I don't have any CPKs with me :(

But I am gazing out over a moonlit ocean (much less stormy than I was hoping), with a glass of wine, and a couple sleeping kids behind me.

Please excuse the lack of CPKs in the picture:

full

Nice Tony, I usually roast them in the oven.

So we did pumpkins with some neighbors and my wife said, "nothing better than carving pumpkins at Halloween."

Their 11 yr old said, "except lighting one on fire!"

My wife said, "well, let's find out!" I don't think the kid thought she'd do it.

Now they are already talking about how to blow one up. This might get out of hand.

So we did pumpkins with some neighbors and my wife said, "nothing better than carving pumpkins at Halloween."

Their 11 yr old said, "except lighting one on fire!"

My wife said, "well, let's find out!" I don't think the kid thought she'd do it.

Now they are already talking about how to blow one up. This might get out of hand.
Tannerite is orangish. It's Halloween themed! 😂

Back