Random Thought Thread

Aren't ya afraid your pup'll get dah ahh beat us?
tumblr_lsyk2350Yk1qjp723o1_500.jpg

I would enjoy a dedicated shiv pic thread!
Actually, there was a thread entitled "Shiv Uses" which was turning into a picture thread, almost. It contained all sorts of info on the development of the Shiv. That could be resurrected, but I would suggest that it include the Utility Fighter and become more of a Shiv/UF images thread. I am sure there would be quite a few who have sleepers out there who would contribute images. Good idea. Here's a link to the Shiv Uses thread:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/shiv-uses.1495817/

Katanaboy 1000 .. omg.

Used my ultra accel 240 recently (thanks for the headsup on it Kyle @ManOfSteel89 ) and just further reinforced my appreciation for those Silkys. I picked up a Boreal21 in the last few days as well. An awesome saw, but bigger than I realized. It might go in the truck or ATV. Serious piece of equipment though. I can only imagine how those katanaboys would perform.

She’s a Queensland Heeler.
Her dad was a Red and her mom was Blue.
They’re a mix of Collie, Dingo, Dalmatian and Kelpy. A whole bunch of crazy in a small package!
OK I'm familiar with heelers. She's a good looking dog. I wouldn't have pegged her breed. She seems much more slender than heelers I've seen before. I definitely understand the crazy part. My uncle and a few friends have, or have had them. Smart, loyal dogs. But they make you crazy at times lol.

She’s a Queensland Heeler.
Her dad was a Red and her mom was Blue.
They’re a mix of Collie, Dingo, Dalmatian and Kelpy. A whole bunch of crazy in a small package!

That's just awesome !!! Soooooo cute too
Ahhh just a little time and I'm sure you'll see some calmer times :)
But great looking dog :)

Back