Range report part deux

Well J brought me a different bcg.....................10 rounds down rage with no hiccup..........bolt held open, ejection is spot on............

Bad news.....now i have to buy a new BCG.........unless J dont want his back.............maybe i should keep it till i get my Combat Kitchen knife back.........

Anyone got a nice spare?

Brian, any going to the trash soon?

The preban Colt BCG is funny made, i guess i can sell it to someone going retro build......

Thanks for all the advice guys.......ill buy you all beers in Hell, ill have the only cold ones there..........im connected like that........

I'll pull this car over and tan both of your hides if you two can't get along....................:eek:

Or you give me 100 and keep that one. I will buy me a new spare

Ahhh......ok......let me tell the guy with the RR im not taking his......now i owe you 100.00, and a thanks bro..........ill be by in the next few days to BORROW the welder......

Put it all back together...................test fired one more time to make sure.........now off to weld the break back on...............It runs like a Deere.........

Glad to hear you got your AR working...

I'm always surprised people spend money on shitty gun parts...

Buy quality - less headaches - and thats coming from a dude stuck up north fucked over by ITAR...

Back