Range report!

Its a pin on factory bushy gas block and fluted 11.5 barrel. It prob had 5000 rounds thru it before it was disassembled. I am using the old upper on my current ar. It's gotta be something small. The colt bcg has a ramp cut out in it in front of the firing pin. Im gonna take the bcg that was born with the barrel and a pmag for him to try out

taper pin gas block cant be put in the wrong spot (ie too far back against the shoulder of bbl where it thickens) so make sure gas tube is is good working order and properly installed. Try the other bolt group to take that out of the equation. Still convinced its a gas issue, 99% of 11.5's will run without a problem, may have to pig tail the gas tube on this 1%er. Frustrating I'm sure, sorry bro

Well. He should be right proud of that!

Sharps. I say go with the Sharps.

BTW ... I've got Israeli friends who won't even use an AR for a spittoon. Honestly -- that's what they say.

WOW. Instead of editing, I actually responded to myself! Hmm. Feeling schizophrenic now.

My range day went fine
2011-08-10_11-30-14_537.jpg

I don't mind gays at all. Im comfortable with my sexuality. Its laws that aren't necessary I don't understand. You cannot stop crime or criminals. With gun laws. They don't follow them.

Word J. Just like CC laws and "no carry" zones. Gangstas don't care about a some stupids laws. Hell they're carrying stolen weapons. Come to Mich. Beaver. Go up where Mike lives and you definately won't see any illegals, well maybe illegal Canadians I guess.

I don't mind gays at all. Im comfortable with my sexuality. Its laws that aren't necessary I don't understand. You cannot stop crime or criminals. With gun laws. They don't follow them.

Amen to that.

BTW - trying to get out of here back to AZ as we speak...

Last edited:
Sorry guys I should have made myself more clear those 3 groups are known for there liberal ideas and they are the majority in ca so it is a losing battle
And to stay politicly correct not all of those groups hate the constitution
And we have gotten off track with this thread and I am sorry to do that carto so please give more pics of your varmint rifle

Back