Ransack Viking Knives?

I’m impressed with the detective work here haha. Again I’m not disappointed. Just wanted to find out what I had.

I called them and got Marc’s voicemail. They have a return policy so I’m gonna try to get my sister her money back. No faith in that happening though. Otherwise I’m not gonna mention it to her.

I called them and got Marc’s voicemail. They have a return policy so I’m gonna try to get my sister her money back. No faith in that happening though. Otherwise I’m not gonna mention it to her.
For that price, I would just keep it as a wall hanger. I would guess that the return process isn't going to be easy or smooth.

I will admit that I kind of feel like an idiot for not knowing. I knew something wasn’t right but…..

I dang sure ain’t gonna tell my sweet baby sister.

No need to feel that way. None of us were born knowing the difference between real Damascus and imitation damascus. All part of the learning process.

If I were you, and my sister gifted me that knife, I would keep it and treat it as a prized possession. If you manage to get a refund for her, she's going to know that you sent her gift back. And that might be a hard thing to explain without hurting her feelings.

Sometimes being a knife enthusiast means living with the less-than-desirable knives our friends and loved ones buy for us ;).

I
No need to feel that way. None of us were born knowing the difference between real Damascus and imitation damascus. All part of the learning process.

If I were you, and my sister gifted me that knife, I would keep it and treat it as a prized possession. If you manage to get a refund for her, she's going to know that you sent her gift back. And that might be a hard thing to explain without hurting her feelings.

Sometimes being a knife enthusiast means living with the less-than-desirable knives our friends and loved ones buy for us ;).
I agree. You are right. And I’m trying to figure out how to do it tactfully because I hate that she got ripped off. I prob should just leave it alone but…

I’m called Marc from the website. I left a message with my suspicions. I was surprised an American voice was on the voicemail. Anyway he text back. I text him that he was flipping paki fakes. He started blowing up my phone and texting telling me to answer. But I was eating supper. I told him that and that I’d call him back, which I did but now he won’t answer. I may not push the refund for my sisters sake but I really want to see where this goes haha. I’ve got nothing else to do on a Friday night sadly.

• Haha
Reactions: 353
And then we got this...

😂

U9OAEDB.png

I

I agree. You are right. And I’m trying to figure out how to do it tactfully because I hate that she got ripped off. I prob should just leave it alone but…

I’m called Marc from the website. I left a message with my suspicions. I was surprised an American voice was on the voicemail. Anyway he text back. I text him that he was flipping paki fakes. He started blowing up my phone and texting telling me to answer. But I was eating supper. I told him that and that I’d call him back, which I did but now he won’t answer. I may not push the refund for my sisters sake but I really want to see where this goes haha. I’ve got nothing else to do on a Friday night sadly.

Please keep us posted on how this conversation goes down!

😐 🍿

So I talked to Mark. He gets pretty upset when you ask him if he is flipping Paki knives for a profit. He would not answer my only question “is this knife hand forged in the US?” In a tactical error on my part I called bullshit on his website, to which he became livid and refused to say anything else except “you cursed at me yada yada” while cussing at me himself. He says if I send him the knife he’ll send my sister a refund. I’m not sold. Anyways, his name is Mark Kovalsky. On FB he has some association with Black Mamba Knives and the reviews suck. Anyways, his name and companies will show up on a search here now. He’s insisting I send the knife back for a refund but I really don’t think he’d issue it. And like I and others stated I don’t want to hurt her feelings. People suck though.

He says he recorded the convo and I’ve requested the audio but I can’t imagine he’d share that shit show with anybody. I wish I wouldn’t have said his site was BS because that became his only talking point and his excuse to not be civil. But he’s steadily blowing my phone up asking me to send the knife back.

Now he is threatening to search out my sister by looking through all the orders from my state. That went to shit quick haha

Me: Again, I refuse your offer of a refund. Please just leave my sister out of it. No need to search for her order. It will only hurt her feelings and she doesn’t deserve that. Your prob is with me. Let it end with me.

Him: When I find her name I now
Will end it . Now it’s become my choice . I don’t deserve what ykur dishing out . So I will contact her when I find her .keep
The knife and she will get her money back from hen I find her . Game on. Oh by the way you did not make purchase and cannot refuse a refund she would have to.

Me: Alright bet. Do you buddy. Don’t threaten me with a free refund. How awesome I get to keep my knife snd she gets her money back. Oh the tragedy.

You should ha

That probably could have been worded a little more tactfully. :oops:
Yea I’m not very good at beating around the bush. He is taking it to a whole new level now. I’m having to text my sister now before he does.

Anyways, his name is Mark Kovalsky. On FB he has some association with Black Mamba Knives and the reviews suck.
Owner and sales manager of Black Mamba Knives......
Can you guess where his "shop" is located?...
bYVdkN6.gif

The knives on the Black Mamba Knives site are the same cheap ebay / Pakistani crap.

Back