jEX7KZC.jpg
Tlmxqll.jpg
wnjdcTG.jpg
DDePqSE.jpg
eNzWep1.jpg

YT:
Cheers!

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I really like the way how leather tooling came out, fitting the sheath to the guard was tedious work to do tho:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

This is fantastic. I'm being honest here - the first thing that came to mind (and I don't use this kind of language!) is, "that knife don't give a f*($" It's like a honey badger. It just looks ready to go at it with a Cobra, zero thought given to negative consequences.

Just fantastic!

This is fantastic. I'm being honest here - the first thing that came to mind (and I don't use this kind of language!) is, "that knife don't give a f*($" It's like a honey badger. It just looks ready to go at it with a Cobra, zero thought given to negative consequences.

Just fantastic!
Haha, thanks! Aprecieate it!:D

Lovely. Never heard of that handle material, but appears similar to linnen micarta, or tight weave canvas?

Lovely. Never heard of that handle material, but appears similar to linnen micarta, or tight weave canvas?
It is cotton fabric soaked in phenolic resin and heavy pressed. Don't know exact difference between rezotex and micarta but from my experience rezotex is a little more difficult to work with. Looks like a micarta but acts more like a G10. It's genuine application is same as of micarta.

Back