• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Rare Elishewitz BlueStar--PRICE DROP--SOLD!

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
With a bit of wiggle room built in here for negotiation, I'll drop the price to $225 to help move this along.

Hi All, up for sale today is my Allen Elishewitz designed 885-08/00 BlueStar--the August, 2000 Knife of the Month, based on AE's earlier and larger Sentinel model. This is basically a perfect specimen that I purchased BNIB a couple years back and have never carried, pocketed, nor used to cut anything. As I've handled it from time to time, I would consider it to be LNIB, and it shows no wear or marks that I can see. I've enjoyed having this as part of my collection, but it's time to move this drawer queen along and put the $ toward something else.

The knife's saber-ground ATS34 blade has a very sharp factory edge and bears an "August 2000" etching. Lock-up, centering, and action are all excellent with no play in any direction. The G10 is nicely grippy with the BlueStar cutouts showing off the beautiful blue anodized liners, and the black oxide clip and hardware all make this a strikingly handsome piece. Original box, plastic bag, and Benchmade booklet included.

I searched for this for quite some time and I'd like to get out of it what I have into it, so the knife is priced at $250 $235 $225including USPS insured Priority shipping and PP fees. Payment is to be by PayPal G&S only and shipping is restricted to the US and PP listed address only. You must be at least 18 years of age and know your local knife laws in order to purchase. Please post "I'll take it" if you want the knife, followed by a PM or Profile Message to obtain my PP address. Prompt communication and payment is expected to secure any deal and I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose. Sorry, no trades considered at this time.

Thanks for looking!

4UPU3Ch.jpg

vo94307.jpg

r5L8Lgw.jpg

Ehso4zB.jpg

D7Jfkf4.jpg

tPuDS1q.jpg

2VgTfO7.jpg

cjwo8Xb.jpg

Last edited:
One week in I've dropped the price to $235 on this collectible knife to help move it along and am entering here to at least bump up in the New Posts listing.

Price dropped again to $225. Knife re-listed with link in my signature line. Thanks for looking! ;)

With a bit of wiggle room built in here for negotiation, I'll drop the price to $225 to help move this along.

Hi All, up for sale today is my Allen Elishewitz designed 885-08/00 BlueStar--the August, 2000 Knife of the Month, based on AE's earlier and larger Sentinel model. This is basically a perfect specimen that I purchased BNIB a couple years back and have never carried, pocketed, nor used to cut anything. As I've handled it from time to time, I would consider it to be LNIB, and it shows no wear or marks that I can see. I've enjoyed having this as part of my collection, but it's time to move this drawer queen along and put the $ toward something else.

The knife's saber-ground ATS34 blade has a very sharp factory edge and bears an "August 2000" etching. Lock-up, centering, and action are all excellent with no play in any direction. The G10 is nicely grippy with the BlueStar cutouts showing off the beautiful blue anodized liners, and the black oxide clip and hardware all make this a strikingly handsome piece. Original box, plastic bag, and Benchmade booklet included.

I searched for this for quite some time and I'd like to get out of it what I have into it, so the knife is priced at $250 $235 $225including USPS insured Priority shipping and PP fees. Payment is to be by PayPal G&S only and shipping is restricted to the US and PP listed address only. You must be at least 18 years of age and know your local knife laws in order to purchase. Please post "I'll take it" if you want the knife, followed by a PM or Profile Message to obtain my PP address. Prompt communication and payment is expected to secure any deal and I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose. Sorry, no trades considered at this time.

Thanks for looking!

4UPU3Ch.jpg

vo94307.jpg

r5L8Lgw.jpg

Ehso4zB.jpg

D7Jfkf4.jpg

tPuDS1q.jpg

2VgTfO7.jpg

cjwo8Xb.jpg
Is this knife still available

Back