• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*RARE* Joe Watson, RAT Blade, Esee, Emerson

SOLD Selling a RARE Joe Watson Tracker Dan collaboration Bloodshark with Tracker Dan sheath. Steel is pre-Fukushima ATS-134 that Dan made the blanks from and shipped to Joe where he then applied the Paul Bos heat treat, grind/sharpen, wrap, and stonewash finish. Ships with Tracker Dan sheath and this edition came with Dan's frogball paracord lanyard. I'm asking $1200.00 but I'm open to good offers. SOLD

NXAD9vX.jpg

hVyf09k.jpg

LugCoWA.jpg

Also selling a Joe Watson Titanium Bowie/Kidon with Tracker Dan sheath. Titanium carbidized edge with heat treat. Carbidized edge is in perfect condition. Purchased directly from Joe back in 2014 and he featured it on his Instagram page. $500.00

Y2QnRZz.jpg

hh2hFlH.jpg

EZ7iW0D.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD Selling a Harley Elmore RAT Blade with trainer and sheath. Both knife and trainer is in LIKE NEW condition. Asking for $300.00 shipped. PM me with offers or questions. Thank you! SOLD

4Drf3W3.jpg

emxUjNO.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD Emerson Super Karambit (Fixed) with Kydex sheath. Asking for $125.00 shipped. PM me for more pictures or offers! SOLD

Kq1c3f6.jpg

Last edited:
Selling a Mint Condition Winkler Knives II Belt Knife with Sculpted Cherry Maple handle. Knife is brand new and will ship with box and inspection paperwork. Asking $250.00 shipped. PM me for more details and pictures. Thank you!

jDqH3vN.jpg

ICgKb6c.jpg

Last edited:
Selling a brand new ESEE 5 Knife with sheath. Knife was never used and sat in a go bag. $125.00 shipped. PM for more details, offers, and pictures. Thank you.

t94Nm28.jpg

r6OmL8P.jpg

Last edited:
Joe Watson Bloodshark SOLD

Price drop on Winkler to $250

Price drop on Esee to $125

Price drop on Watson Titanium Bowie to $500

Last edited:
Back