• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WITHDRAWN!!!!

Tyler Whitt

Gold Member
This knife is pretty much an all in one kinda knife. Amazing quality from Leatherman. The main blade is 154cm. Then it also has a saw that rest on top of the main blade when locked into place and it has a gut hook on a swivel that will rotate 180 degrees to lock into position. The pivot itself is a push button to release the lock. This knife has never been used but there is scratches on the main blade where the saw comes in contact and rest on the blade. And I will do my best to remove all fingerprints as well. It comes with a leather sheath and some kinda of sharpening rod for it. Please look this knife up bc I just don’t know that much about it. I know they are hard to come by and don’t come up for sale very often.

$140 friends and family
$150 goods and services

TERMS!!!

Comment below or send pm with “I will take it”. I will reply or message you with my PayPal. Payment is expected immediately unless we agreed on a later time. If no payment is made and there are others interested I will go to the next in line. I ship priority mail and will provide a tracking number once knife ships. I normally ship the very next business day. I will only ship within the United States. Shipping is included in price listed. Please know your knife laws. Please ask all questions and view images thoroughly before committing to buy. PayPal is preferred payment.

Last edited:
"The main blade is 154cm" is potentially a bit confusing and could seem to possibly indicate length at first glance. The steel is actually written as 154CM.

"The main blade is 154cm" is potentially a bit confusing and could seem to possibly indicate length at first glance. The steel is actually written as 154CM.
I never in a million years would guess someone might confuse that for the length of the blade as typically blades are measured in inches not centimeters. But thanks for looking out.

Back