• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rare Microtechs: Combat Talon II, LE Troodon, LCC, Currahee, SOCOM

Please feel free to contact me if need any additional information or pics.

All items are new in box or like new condition unless otherwise noted. All prices include shipping within the continental US but not PayPal fees (3% additional). I can only accept PayPal at this time. PayPal keeps everyone protected so it is my preferred method of payment...and my work schedule makes it very difficult for me to get to the bank to make deposits.

Please excuse the dust or any odd coloring in the pics. It is just my flash. There are no blemishes on any of these unless otherwise noted. I can take additional pictures if needed. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Microtech Currahee
Anyone who has ever seen Band of Brothers knows where the name comes from. The Currahee is one of Microtech’s few fixed blade offerings…and it is one heck of a knife. Brutally strong and durable…the Currahee can handle anything you throw at it. Designed for one of the Navy SEALs Boat Teams it is made to be used and abused. This one is in excellent condition and comes with everything it did when bought new. I actually have two of these…keeping one and selling the other. This is the rare and no longer available plain edge black tanto model. I paid $300 on eBay for it.
- Trade/Sale Value $210 $200
- Plain Edge Tanto
- D2 Tool Steel
- Black Blade
- Black Handles
- Excellent Tactical Sheath
- Blade: 4.48"
- Overall: 10”

As far as trades go I am looking for Microtechs only.

Thank you for looking!

By purchasing, you are confirming the fact that you are over 18 yrs. of age, and will use the product you purchase in a safe and lawful manner.

Because the laws can vary greatly from state to state, I do not know them all, nor can I advise you on the laws in your state regarding the legalities of owning or purchasing any items. It is YOUR responsibility to know and understand the laws in your state regarding the item(s) you purchase.

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser, not the seller to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, and international laws in regard to the possession, shipping, and use of any item listed here. By purchasing any item, the purchaser expressly warrants that he/she is in compliance with federal, state, and local laws. The purchaser expressly agrees to indemnify and hold the seller harmless for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership or use of the item or items in violation of applicable federal, state, and local regulations or laws.

Know your state and Federal laws before purchasing!

Rare Microtech Lightfoot LCC D/A Tactical SOLD
The LCC is widely considered one of the most perfect production folders ever made. This one is also a stealth automatic…rotate the bolster and it snaps the blade out with a sound that only an LCC can make. Even when used as a manual blade the action is buttery smooth. This one comes with the rare tactical black hardware and clip. It really makes an awesome knife that much cooler. The Lightfoot Compact Combat is a wonderful blade. I have many in my collection. Don’t miss a chance to own a no longer produced masterpiece. I wouldn’t be letting it go if I didn’t have another one!

- Trade/Sale Value $475 SOLD
- Partially Serrated Blade
- Black Blade
- Carbon Handles
- Black Bolsters, Hardware & Clip w/Shark Logo
- Blade: 3.6"
- Overall: 8.27”

Last edited:
Limited Edition Hand Ground w/Dagger Logo Microtech Mini SOCOM SOLD
Another super-rare Mini SOCOM Manual. This one is a Limited Edition (#220) Hand Ground w/Dagger Logo and original Gold Box Mini SOCOM. This is a rare gem from my favorite series of Microtech blades. Like all Hand Ground Microtechs you could slice through diamond with it. It is in perfect condition. This comes with the gold box and certificate of authenticity. Don’t miss out on this rare beauty.

- Trade/Sale Value $310 SOLD
- Partially Serrate Clip Point
- BeadBlast Blade
- Black Rubber Handles
- Para Lanyard
- Blade: 3.25"
- Closed: 4”

Last edited:
Microtech Brend Ground Combat Talon II SOLD
A very very nice Microtech...and one I hunted for a long time...then I got two...but one I scored on eBay for next to nothing...and she's a keeper trophy. This one is in excellent condition. Everything is good to go with the only thing of notice like most of these is the marks on the top sides of the charging handle..the rest is perfect and you can only see those when you pull out the charging handle. I have the pouch but do not believe I received a box with this one. If you're looking at this you already know about these I'm sure...so I will let the pics do the talking. They don't come up much so don't miss your chance to get one!
- Trade/Sale Value $999 SOLD (+ NO PayPal Fees)
- Plain Edge Satin
- Born on 2/2000
- Black Handles
- Horizontal Fire Serrations

MTCTII1.jpg

MTCTII2.jpg

MTCTII3.jpg

MTCTII4.jpg

MTCTII5.jpg

MTCTII6.jpg

MTCTII7.jpg

MTCTII8.jpg

MTCTII9.jpg

Last edited:
Rare Microtech Executive Scarab Tactical SOLD
The smooth Executive Scarab dressed in all black tactical hardware with the original tanto blade. This was one of the first Microtechs I purchased. It is in exactly the same condition as it was when I bought it (for $500 IIRC)…which is excellent with minor wear on the edges of the button…nothing major though…you can see it in the pics. A very cool looking blade that is tough to find….

- Trade/Sale Value $400 SOLD
- Partially Serrated Tanto (Original) Blade
- Black Blade
- Black Handles w/Claw Logo
- Black Tactical Hardware
- Born 12/2005
- Blade: 3.5"
- Overall: 8.375”

ES_BT1.jpg

ES_BT2.jpg

ES_BT3.jpg

ES_BT4.jpg

ES_BT5.jpg

ES_BT6.jpg

ES_BT7.jpg

ES_BT8.jpg

ES_BT9.jpg

ES_BT10.jpg

Last edited:
Microtech Troodon
It took me a long time to find this one and it was my favorite Microtech at one time…over time I simply got into other Microtechs like the SOCOMs and LCCs. If the Combat Troodon is too big for you this is the perfect OTF then. They are similar in size to the UT but have the sexy lines of the Troodon series. This one is in perfect like-new condition. These are actually back in production I believe..the new versions where the Microtech logo on the clip instead of the Troodon. Enjoy!

- Trade/Sale Value $385 $350
- Dual Edged/Plain Edged
- Black Blade
- Black Handles
- Born 02/2007
- Blade: 3.1"
- Overall: 4.4”

Troodon1.jpg

Troodon2.jpg

Troodon3.jpg

Troodon4.jpg

Troodon5.jpg

Troodon6.jpg

Troodon7.jpg

Last edited:
Ultra-Rare Microtech Limited Edition Troodon SOLD
Here is another precious gem for the Troodon fan. I bought this from NicNac new and thought I had hit the lottery when I bought it! This Troodon sports a dagger logo, a dual-edged, plain-edged blade coated in black…the coating is unlike any of my other Microtechs…not sure what it is but it is darker than normal...almost like a parkerized firearm. It also has sweet blue titanium hardware and a nice powder blue clip with dagger logo also. The flash hides the beauty of the blue clip but I did the best I could. Here’s your chance to own a very rare Microtech.

- Trade/Sale Value $700 SOLD
- Plain, Dual-Edged Black
- Black Coated
- Black Handles w/Dagger Logo
- Blue Titanium Hardware
- Powder Blue Clip w/Dagger Logo
- Blade: 3.1"
- Overall: 4.4”

MT_LE_T1.jpg

MT_LE_T2.jpg

MT_LE_T3.jpg

MT_LE_T4.jpg

MT_LE_T5.jpg

MT_LE_T6.jpg

MT_LE_T7.jpg

MT_LE_T8.jpg

Last edited:
The only trades I am looking for are for other Microtechs...mainly production Microtechs...no customs/limited etc. Let me know what you have and thanks for the interest everyone.

PMs/Emails responded to thanks!

Do you have the original box and sheath? If so, what is MTs description on the box, and is that a hand ground blade?

Thanks,
Brian

I thought that all dagger logo Microtechs were hand ground? I checked the box and paperwork and it doesn't say anything about being hand ground so I am not sure. I will see if I can find out for sure.

BTT plus...

Microtech Scarab DE/FS
This is an black Microtech Scarab with a black, dual edge, full serrated blade. Like all FS Microtechs this has one edge full serrated and one edge plain. It is in perfect NIB condition and has only come out to play for pictures. I comes with everything it did when I purchased it brand new...the price is just much better! Priced for quick sale...have fun!

- Trade/Sale Value $395$385
- DE: Full Serrated/Plain Edged
- Black Blade
- Black (Two Tone) Handles
- Blade: 3.5"
- Overall: 8.375”

MT_S1.jpg

MT_S2.jpg

MT_S3.jpg

MT_S4.jpg

MT_S5.jpg

MT_S6.jpg