Rare MOLON LABE Schrade SCHF10

Status
Not open for further replies.
WATCH THE VIDEO I MADE ON THIS KNIFE!

[video=youtube;RW12UKrykBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW12UKrykBE&t=1s[/video]

Hello, everyone i would like to introduce you to a knife i had just rescently finished detailing
This knife is a ONE OF A KIND and there is not even one knife on earth that can compare. How can I make such a bold statement you ask? Well its because I MADE IT MYSELF, now granted the knife is a Schrade Schf10 and not a hand forged blade. After years of trial and error, tinkering and trying; I have finally mastered my own proprietary process of knife detailing, and as you can imagine its not something I'm willing to divulge. This knife took me about 20-25 hour to fully design and finish. I've dubbed it the "MOLON LABE EDITION" fixed blade. The beautiful thing about this knife is that you may have it as a bad ass survival and outdoors knife or you can keep it too display and show off as an amazing conversation starter at home and about. What is more is.. you can actually do both, three minutes on a buffing wheel and its back to its original lustrous shining glory.
This is just the beginning of my custom knife works! It is by no means the best knife I can make.. expect more to come!
Thanks and God Bless!

Last edited:
Moved to the Gallery, for display. As T.K.C. wrote, this is not what we call "custom". The video doesn't show much, just the blade turning and turning. Not a good way to see the whole knife, or examine any details.

Sorry, I'm fairly new to this site and still have trouble navigating it. The knife specs are the exact same as the SCHF10, I only showed the blade and focused in on it because that's the only thing I'm trying to display.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back