Rare operator's Cherokee Rose

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Howard donated this one to help Kamis and their family during this most difficult time
Thank you, Howard and Bawanna
18 inch 21 ounce Cherokee Rose without the Kami mark. Dark satisal wood handle. Beautiful checkering work by Bawanna. Leather sheath. This Knife isn't just impressive, it is a beautiful work of art! Rare one for your collection at $295. *SOLD*

ZQKIj5d.jpg

DJMAClf.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
That was one sweet Cherokee Rose, it was very difficult to send that one back. Without doubt the nicest one I've ever held. The size and weight were just perfect to me.

The checkering is beautiful, but what really makes this Cherokee Rose rare is that it doesn't have the large, S-shaped guard that is typical of the model.

I like the guard, but I also like the sleek shape that this blade has without the guard. It's a fine variation on the model.

I love it. Yvsa is probably cussing up a storm from somewhere in the universe, though;) He fiddled and fiddled with the Rose design to get it just so:D I have to admit, I really dig its more subdued look. Gorgeous work by Mr B and mighty kind of Howard to part with it. Good job:)

Ayeee!! Me got some inside info on some gold passing through ye triangle next moon! Some perfect steel right there to take out some pirate ships!! Arrrrrr!!!

Unless it was sharked it looks like it's still homeless. I knew I should have never sent that

Back