• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rare Sprint Run/Discontinued Spydies for Sale

All right, here we go. Selling off a good number of Spydercos.

I'm going to list them initially and then post pictures below so you don't have to scroll through a lot of mess.

** none of these knives are "BNIB" although some may look it. all have seen use and slight sharpening but all are sharp and in good to excellent condition with no visible degree of edge loss (IMO) **

Spyderco Sprint Run Nishijin "R" -- $105
Spyderco Sprint Run Brown Calypso -- $130
Spyderco Sprint Run Nishijin ZDP-189 Dragonfly -- $85 SOLD
Spyderco Sprint Run Orange G-10 Urban -- $60 SOLD
Spyderco Discontinued Centofante 4 -- $65 SOLD
Spyderco Discontinued Stag Kiwi -- $35 SOLD **SPF**
Spyderco Gayle Bradley; original run with full liners -- $135 SOLD

Email me questions/offers/PayPal at greenew.k@gmail.com

Thanks for looking,
Will

(PS: also, if anyone is interested in a nice seashell handle GEC trapper for buying or trading, let me know!)
(PPS: oh, and, also: I'm a very busy university student right now so I may possibly be delayed a day or two in shipping during the weekdays)

=== Nishijin R ======================================================================================
This sprint run "R" has been a very light user. Shows some minimal pocket clip wear which I've tried to accurately picture, but besides that is in excellent condition and is screaming sharp.

This one is an outstanding example with very nicely ground bevels, centered blade, very strong and authoritative lockup and super smooth open/close.
szRs3JZ.jpg

hwPPHcZ.jpg

TRz5G7j.jpg

rreQxtI.jpg

== Brown Calypso ==================================================================================================

Light use, but is in essentially immaculate condition. I can't see any obvious flaws or blemishes... very sharp edge, great deployment/action/lockup/etc. Great example of a really wonderful knife.

SU2QEW2.jpg

rvIzWA2.jpg

Lb576nP.jpg

6mdSE7b.jpg

== ZDP Dragonfly ==================================================================================================

I received this one as a pretty worked user. Has light scratching on blade face and a fairly rough sharpening job, although is sharp and totally serviceable. Will make a great user.

PvmycjM.jpg

F9WM2Ij.jpg

nRz4E90.jpg

=== Orange G-10 Urban =============================================================================================

Great condition. G10 scales have turned a little blue from jeans but I hear that will easily be fixed with a "magic eraser". Very sharp and great action and retention.

1IJK4qk.jpg

2udDZOc.jpg

obvtoqE.jpg

=== Centofante 4 ====================================================================================================

Minor carry wear on clip and screws, but is overall in great condition.

9WyHVho.jpg

8z2P1o6.jpg

R4xMm0q.jpg

==== Stag Kiwi =====================================================================================================

By far the BEST stag handle inlays I've seen on a Spyderco Kiwi (especially the display/left side). Great little sheeple friendly Spydie and can easily (FOR ME) be opened with one hand. Some minor scratches on top bolster on the reverse side.

Qtzisox.jpg

bgwk69R.jpg

VJfIA6r.jpg

61U3xxj.jpg

kCWkX0I.jpg

=== Gayle Bradley ====================================================================================================

This is the original, rarer run of the Gayle Bradley with the full stainless steel liners. Some VERY minor spots of patina in just a couple places, not really noticeable. A dark spot on both sides of the secondary bevel (tried to picture) -- probably is just some mark from use which can be cleaned off. I can try and rub them off with something or just polish the bevels and remove it if requested. GREAT action, very solid lockup and screaming sharp. Wonderful Taichung F&F.

vJ6EG3q.jpg

XLq70wk.jpg

5PwOzUN.jpg

ABamtYp.jpg

XzNpbmv.jpg

==================================================================================================================

Last edited:
I'll take the Sprint Run Orange G-10 Urban.

$$ and Email sent.

~ Edge

Back