• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rare Strider

Status
Not open for further replies.

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, email or call.

William Chu, aka 10after10
Tel: (77 three) 25 five - 044 four

pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "texted you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with payment instructions.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY after claiming a knife/item. I do NOT "hold" knives/items.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, less shipping, ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- International Buyers are Welcome, please ask about Terms & Conditions. If you are not physically in the US or your PayPal account is based outside of USA, YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE COMMITTING TO BUY.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down.
Sorry, but I cannot reply to generic "any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Spyderco Gayle Bradley 1

51364791267_8660f6d2c8_b.jpg

51366558035_e501c55a56_b.jpg

Additional Pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/184991951@N03/albums/72157719657707766

Long discontinued and sold out. The original Spyderco Gayle Bradley is considered by many knife aficionados and Spyderco devotees as one of the best Spyderco knives to ever be produced. Comparable or better than knives costing much more. Near mint overall condition. CPM-M4 blade is perfectly centered. No play in any direction. No lock stick. No nick, chips or rolls on original Spyderco edge. There's a tiny bit of patina on the swedge by the Spyderco logo and at the plunge line on the opposite side of the blade. You can see it in my close ups but it's almost unnoticeable to the naked eye. But that's what CPM-M4 steel does. I've wiped it with Tuff Cloth to help prevent any more patina forming. Carbon fiber scales are in same condition as when knife left Spyderco. Same for hardware. Pocket clips has a few very minor tiny scratches. Extremely smooth to open and close. Knife ONLY, no box/papers. Original MSRP $280. RPIGS

Overall Length: 8"
Blade Length: 3.4"
Weight: 5.5 oz.

SOLD, thank you G Goose 7279 and as always thanks Blade Forums.

2. M Strider SMF NSN

51368336266_528e73ff0c_b.jpg

51369073174_75132006c6_b.jpg

Additional Pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/184991951@N03/albums/72157719712942790

"Military" NSN (National Stock Number) version, rarely offered to general public. Not a Limited Edition but maybe harder to come by. Excellent overall condition. Carried on occasion, but doesn't appear to be used for anything else other than a tactical letter opener. Chromium nitride coated CPM 20CV blade is centered. Zero play in any direction. A tiny tiny bit of "standard" Strider lock stick. In Strider terms, no lock stick. Except for a tiny speck of missing black right by the pivot, the aluminum presentation scale is almost indistinguishable from new. Bead blast titanium lock scale has a few very superficial surface snail trails around the pivot. This is just about inevitable with blasted titanium, ask any Chris Reeves owners. Pocket clip also has a few aforementioned snail trails in the high spot just below the screw. All screws are excellent shape, nothing stripped or mangled. EXTREMELY smooth to open and close. Compared to "run of the mill" SNG's selling for $650+, and SMF's selling for $700+, this is a great value in my humble opinion. BEEVZ, BRLGS

Overall Length: 9"
Blade Length: 4"
Weight: 6 oz.

Reposted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back