• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rare Vintage Spyderco Knives For Trade

These are all from the late 80's to mid 90's....... These knives have some sentimental value to me so I am not exactly desperate to get rid of them or anything but I prefer bigger folders and like knives I can thump on. I don't have the original packaging for any of them. All of this being considered I am putting these collectors items out there to see what Y'all got for trade. I'm willing to trade all 3 in one deal or break the family up for individual trades. I will ship all of these USPS with tracking and insurance. The pictures are high def and leave nothing to the imagination.

The skeletonized Q knife - I'm pretty sure these were made in the USA, It would seem that my father sharpened this at some point....and did a pretty good job as its pretty darn sharp. This is the non-serrated model which is a bit more rare than its serrated counterparts. Due to the visible sharpening I would call this knife's condition at near mint being that its unblemished in any other way. The cheapest one I can find on ebay is serrated and priced at 288 dollars.

The Green Vintage Delica - Again, this one had a sharp edge put on it by my father at some point and this can be seen in the pictures. This is one of the original models made in Japan with the plastic clip, with the exception of the minor scratch line on the blade from sharpening its in perfect condition....Clip is nice and strong, scales/handle are mint. I see these go up for sale online and they usually look like they have been to hell and back...... Not this one.

The C30 Remote Release - This knife is in absolute mint condition and was never carried or used, original factory edge, not a blemish of any kind on it. The carabiner spring is nice and stiff...... Good luck finding one of these anywhere. Super rare, especially in brand new condition like this one. Made in the 90's in Japan..... Its the original model of the Remote Release. A rare Gem for Spyderco lovers and collectors for sure.

Knives I'm intersted in: I like larger folding knives (3.5 inch blades and bigger) but am not opposed to something smaller with carbon fiber and /or titanium on it....... I am a big fan of the higher end Cold Steel knives of all kinds. I've had my eye on the new Yojumbo...... and love the larger modern spyderco's.

I love battle ready swords of all sizes, European made Axes, Kukris, all kinds of fixed blades and like I said above larger folders (Cold Steel especially).....I'm looking for knives/swords/weapons I can beat on in real life. Watcha got?

spyderco collectables 2.jpg
spyderco collectables 1.jpg

Back