Rarest CRK You Own

What's the rarest CRK knife you own? If your initials are LW or you're from England, then list the rarest 3 CRKs you own :)

Bonus points for pics!

Define rare. Rare as in limited pieces, rare as in one of a kind like a custom UG or rare as in Damascus steels that are no longer offered.

And I want to know who from England you're referring to. I want to see the collection!

Great to see that Vallatton video!

My two cents: “rare” ought to mean hard to find and acquire today. As a practical matter, that will likely take into account the number produced, how long ago they were made, how many still exist, how desirable they are in the CRK community, and so on.

Example: LW’s river of fire trio is rare; an ordinary UG is not.

IG @akersnl

9alMgGQl.jpg

Nothing too exotic for me. As my knives are users I usually stay to pretty standard things...

Only 2 may be worth noticing:
a large Inkosi KA CF with number 60 (first 100 were numbred).
a large 21 with ladder damascus that I ordered directly from CRK with Silver hardware.

1999 Large Regular in BG42 with serrations and swedge. Is it rare? I don´t kow, but I´ve never seen another one.

My 3...
1. South African Titanium Folder #3
2. H Sebenza #52 left handed model
3. Large P Sebenza with 25th Anniversary Knifemaker's Guild Medallion

And one extra...
One of my favorites and a frequent guest in my pocket is a Large Classic Sebenza with Ebony and Gold Wire inlay

My 3...
1. South African Titanium Folder #3
2. H Sebenza #52 left handed model
3. Large P Sebenza with 25th Anniversary Knifemaker's Guild Medallion

And one extra...
One of my favorites and a frequent guest in my pocket is a Large Classic Sebenza with Ebony and Gold Wire inlay
Hey Ryan,

I'd loe to see the South African #3!! Any pics anywhere?

Great pictures of 3. Besides it and 21, are any others still in circulation?

Back