• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RAREST Marfione OTF Automatic! Blued Damascus Troodon 1 of ONLY 4! MINT. $3000 OBO - WON'T LAST!

Priced for immediate sale of $3000 OBO.

1 of only 4 made in the WORLDIMG_0633.JPG IMG_0620.JPG IMG_0633.JPG IMG_0621.JPG IMG_0623.JPG IMG_0622.JPG IMG_0624.JPG IMG_0628.JPG IMG_0640.JPG IMG_0642.JPG . This is serial 02. Purchased from a very serious OTF and Marfione collector.

What I understand is is that 01 went to the custom blade maker, 02 I now have, 03 went to the wife of the company, 04 went to another serious Marfione collector - 4 total. That's it.

This knife, as pictures show, comes with everything and more than any Marfione I've seen before. The box is larger compared to a Cypher box and also includes 2 extra medallions. It has the original and serial numbered box, inner zippered pouch, serial numbered & detailed metal plate. original polish cloth with Marfione logo, polish cloth bag, and original knife bag. It's all here!

The condition of the knife is 10/10, 100%. Absolutely MINT with no nothing on entire blade, perfect tip on blade, etc. Perfect action. Likely opened under 20 times. I've only opened and closed twice.

Don't miss out on this one, this is seriously like the only time you will see one of these for sale if you think who has the other 3!

JUST LOWERED TO $2700 FIRM

DON'T MISS THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME CHANCE TO OWN THIS COLLECTOR'S PIECE!

Back