• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rassenti, Marcin, Stout, Snyder and Fellhoelter/Horton

Looking to thin out my collection and raise some funds. Prices are NET via PP (non-friends/family add 3%) and include shipping via USPS within the US.

Knives will be crossposted, so first unconditional "in", followed by a prompt PM will be able to purchase knife.

Peter Rassenti - Unnamed Wharnie - $1,050
I'm the second owner. I've never carried it and I believe it was never carried by the original owner. A great example of Peter's work.

Marcin - Mouse 2 - $old
I'm the second owner. The original owner lightly carried it, but I haven't. There are a few carry marks, but really hard to capture on photo - they're minor.

Stout - Leviathan - $2,500
I'm the second owner. The original owner lightly carried it, but I haven't. There are a few carry marks, but really hard to capture on photo - they're minor.

Synder - TI Fighter - $old
I'm the second owner. I did carry it lightly, but sent it in to be spa'd about 6 months ago and haven't carried it since.

Fellhoelter/Horton FTR 5 - $1,700
I'm the second owner. I've never carried it and I believe it was never carried by the original owner. A great example of Peter's work.

Last edited:
Back