Rat 1 Foliage green = O.D. green?

Good day gents, and ladies perhaps. I am a little puzzled over some RAT 1 scale/grip colours. A site I go to has the 1 listed as foliage green, then another knife pic listed as O.D. green. They are exactly the same on the site. Perhaps this is just human error when putting up the pics. But I came here to ask more specific questions from the source. Was foliage green actually a different colour than OD?, or is this just an old designation for the same colour scheme? I have a RAT 1 with the old triangle on the clip, and the newer faded "O". I am wondering if foliage was just the pre change over name of the same colour? All I came up with on a web search was O.D. Any help is appreciated. And oh ya......................... Does anyone know if some of the interesting old colours like powder blue, chartreuse, etc. scales are coming out again?

I just got an answer from the vendor. Both the same color, OD. He took them out of package and eyeballed them. 8874 Stonewashed, 8848 Satin finish.

Just picked up a tan one in D2. Nice color. Had an od for a while and gave it to my daughter. Missed the rat and had to get another. Thought I would use a leatherman and did for a while but missed the easy opening and fit in my hand. Have to move the clip to make it easier to pull and flick open

Back