Rat 1 scales

I've done the searches - nothing comes up that is current, the only person I can find that still does them, not while school is in session.

Any other suggestions? And no, I can't do my own.

I did find a deep carry clip though! :)

Aramis knives is a Russian maker who sells on the the electronic bay. His para 3 scales are phenomenal and do not have much doubt his rat 1 scales will be of equal quality

Thank you Biochemdawg Biochemdawg - first one of three that is currently producing them and has them on hand. Be a bit before they will get to me, but that's fine. He has some awesome Grip scales too!

Thanks again for the referral!

I've done the searches - nothing comes up that is current, the only person I can find that still does them, not while school is in session.

Any other suggestions? And no, I can't do my own.

I did find a deep carry clip though! :)
Where did you find the deep carry clip? I'd be interested in getting one, if you'd be so kind as to tell us all how it works out once you get it!?!?

Ok, we will see if the pictures post...

Well I guess if you aren't a gold member, or use an approved hosting site (smugmug not being one?) the pictures will not post - OR, I am doing something wrong, and that is entirely possible.

Anyway, the scales look and feel great and the deep pocket clip, though bronze anodized (I see that wearing off!) is exactly what I would have wished for to begin with. I don't know why the default pocket clip is a high rider. :confused:

Last edited:
Back