RAT Cutlery Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've posted most of these pics before but thought i would add them to the photo thread.

002-3.jpg

020.jpg

002-4.jpg

010-1.jpg

001-4.jpg

003-3.jpg

013-3.jpg

take it easy
cricket

IMG_6195.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What the hell is that thing on the side of the knife. I aint never seen anything like that here in Jersey. lololol. Freakin thing is huge. :eek:

Cricketdave - awesome shots and some even more awesome gear mate!! What is that pack there you have?

Thanks for sharing.

Cricketdave - awesome shots and some even more awesome gear mate!! What is that pack there you have?

Thanks for sharing.
thanks i appreciate it, the pack is a camelbak i have no idea the model i picked it up at the base clothing sales. i do know it works really well. even when loaded with about 50lbs of stuff.

i need to get some mag pouches for the ak next.

take it easy
cricket

For my first post, my first RAT or ESEE. I've since picked up an Izula, and am anxiously awaiting the Junglas!
The RC-5 will see more use when it warms up.

IMG_1296.jpg

What the hell is that thing on the side of the knife. I aint never seen anything like that here in Jersey. lololol. Freakin thing is huge. :eek:[/QUOTE]

Don't know mate, on closer inspection, I think it's either a politician or the owner of a bank...

thanks i appreciate it, the pack is a camelbak i have no idea the model i picked it up at the base clothing sales. i do know it works really well. even when loaded with about 50lbs of stuff.

i need to get some mag pouches for the ak next.

take it easy
cricket

That is some full on kit there fella!

I hope to God that's not your "EDC"!

:D

New Izula pants vs. the old rig...

rat088.jpg

I'm loving this new leather sheath from knives ship free... Also the micarta scales on the Izula are fantastic.

IMG_6195.jpg

What the hell is that thing on the side of the knife. I aint never seen anything like that here in Jersey. lololol. Freakin thing is huge. :eek:

i believe that thing is a banana slug.
and im glad we dont have those things in NJ...the small ones are bad enough

img2160cc.jpg

I attempted to do a Dave on my handles. Dave's job looks like it was done by a pro. I didnt want to mess up my cloth grips so I tried on the g10. Sanded the smooth face to give it more grip. Feels good guys.

dang was really wanting to see how your handle came out but the pic isn't opening for me.

take it easy
cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back