RAT II in D2 ??

I would love Rat 2 in D2, but I would like it in better scales too, I would gladly pay 60$ for it...

Rat two in D2
da best thing ya can do
rat two in D2
when the going gets true
and you got to be rude

I keep googling this every now and then, to see if they are finally coming out with another blade variant for the Rat II. I know I'm not the only one. D2 would be great!

I just ordered a orange handled Rat1 with D2 steel from KnifeWorks.
They say they start shipping tomorrow 11/7.

I missed these on the first go round so figured I would order early this time.

If the quality of the RAT-1 in D2 is any indicator, I should certainly hope the 2 gets the treatment.

That said, I'll likely stick with my 1. I have the black coated plain edge model, and I adore it, it's like a laser beam.

Waiting for a Rat 2 in D2 as well. (Just bought the Rat 1 in D2 with nylon handles, a tad on the big side, ideally there should be also a size between the 1 and 2, hint hint)

The Rat II is still one of my favorite knives, a pretty perfect EDC. I'd love to see some upgraded steel, I've been waiting for this since I heard about the Rat 1 in D2. Any time now OKC

OKC take our money! Too bad you missed this holiday season...Rat II is amazing knife, you could do so much with it...do not stop at D2 with CF...make some Cutlery Shoppe orange G10 CTS-XHP exclusive...:)

OKC take our money! Too bad you missed this holiday season...Rat II is amazing knife, you could do so much with it...do not stop at D2 with CF...make some Cutlery Shoppe orange G10 CTS-XHP exclusive...:)

A G10 Rat 2 with XHP would be a pretty amazing knife

I'd love a g10 and XHP rat 2, would be the perfect rat imo. XHP is one of my favorite steels, not the best in any one category, but excels in them all.

somebody...anybody...Please PM me when Rat II D2 Orange becomes available!

Much obliged!
Brad

A G10 Rat 2 with XHP would be a pretty amazing knife

Can you imagine that?

Maybe they would have to embrace higher level quality control and tighter tolerances with such a premium materials...but then again they do not have to reinvent the wheel...they have a winner design and geometry and mechanics figured out.
We just have to keep asking for it, I bet they would sell 1200 pieces CS exclusives, orange G10, CTS-XHP Rat II's in three days.

Price 99,99$ :)

As someone who owns a few Rat 2's (Black/Satin and Coyote Brown/Black) and a CF D2 serrated Rat 1, I would really like to see D2 upgrades for the Rat 2.... say... around tax time? That way I can argue with my significant other how investments in high quality knives are still cheaper than buying guns with my tax money. Then I'd give her a pink Rat 2 and we'd be ok :)

I love my new Coyote Brown Rats. Excited to see a #2 in D2.

32400131381_ef22bb6c97_z.jpg

Home run on both accounts!

This is THE time to act. We want our Rat 2 in D2 and we want them now, please.:) The zancudo is only 1/2 a knife. We need our Rats because they look great on BOTH sides.

Still waiting on this one too. But will be an instant purchase once available. But still no word on when this will happen?

This is THE time to act. We want our Rat 2 in D2 and we want them now, please.:) The zancudo is only 1/2 a knife. We need our Rats because they look great on BOTH sides.

Yes. I don't know that I want to own a Zancudo, but I do want Rat 2 size with D2. Any hints on a date for us, Ontario?

somebody...anybody...Please PM me when Rat II D2 Orange becomes available!

Much obliged!
Brad

That would be a dream come true. Heck, I just want a D2 Rat II, but in Orange?!?! Wow!

Any update on any type of RAT II in D2 steel?

Back