RAT PACK map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Shotgunner11

I'm done with this. The map is gone. People can't act like adults so we've taken it down. In an effort to help ya'll connect with each other someone has stepped in and destroyed the time we've put into this.

Last edited:
i've created a google map to mark where we each live. Here's the catch......you need a google sign in to mark yourself on the map. if you do not have a google sign in please post your location and i will add it for you. PLEASE, please, please, for the love of my sanity dont get chatty chatty. :D

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...949892,-92.021484&spn=39.029702,92.900391&z=4

if this doesn't work i will be stabbing myself in the eye w/ my rc3!

Please Fill in map for yourself.. Let's not make Mrs.shotty do all the work,She is Mr. Shotty & me sometimes Secretary not y'alls :D

Please Fill in map for yourself.. Let's not make Mrs.shotty do all the work,She is Mr. Shotty & me sometimes Secretary not y'alls :D

Eh, it's for the RAT Pack, so okay, but I hate the whole creating an account/signing in thing.

Oh, looks like Mrs. Shotty typed me in already. Thank you.

Eh, it's for the RAT Pack, so okay, but I hate the whole creating an account/signing in thing.

Oh, looks like Mrs. Shotty typed me in already. Thank you.

i already added you.. no worries.........i just don't want to have to add EVERYONE! that's when i'll stab myself in the eye.

Hi Mrs. Shotty, I dont have a google sign in.....Sorry:(

I am in Corpus Christi, Tx :D

So... How do I add myself? Im logged in but don't know where to click to add. HALP?

In..........................

Steele, MO

EDIT: Woops!

Rat Pack #137

I put it on the map....but it seems to have gone missing....i'll re-add it.

Last edited:
Cool idea. Can you tell me how to add my location? I live in Manassas, VA.

when you sign in to the map on the left hand side is a white verticle bar. at the top of the white bar there is an edit button. when you push the edit button three icons will pop up in the upper left hand corner of the map. click the push pin one and put it over your location. once you've done that a balloon window will pop up. enter your name in the top box and your rat pack # in the bottom box!

Richmond, VA

my dear, do you have a rat pack #?

In..........................

Steele, MO

do you have a rat pack #?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back