• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RatManDu LE, Game Warden, RatManDu sheath

RatManDu LE, Game Warden, RatManDu sheath

Both knives are unused.

All prices include PayPal fees and domestic shipping (USA).
(If overseas or foreign parties are interested, the prices go up to cover shipping. And additional risk / liability falls on the buyer.) I will only ship covering both our butts...that means PP goods/services and trackable insured shipping.

In most cases, the knives have been stored with exposed surfaces lightly coated in mineral oil to protect the blades.

Not looking for trades, funding a new hobby.

Post you'll take it, contact me...

More photos or info by request via PM/e-mail. If you e-mail me and hours go by without a response please post here.

Swamp Rat RatManDu LE #11
Satin SR101. No sheath. Ships in net and cardboard.
$OLD22SOLD Shipped, Insured, I eat PP Fees (USA)

Busse satin Game Warden (from Blade a few years ago.)
No sheath, tactical cardboard included.
Satin INFI w/ Sandstorm G10.
about 1/8" thick @ spine
$3SOLD Shipped, Insured, I eat PP Fees (USA) ((was recently listed w/ higher price))
SOLDWILL DO $357!!!SOLD

AzWelke RatManDu sheath
ODGreen kydex pancake sheath w/ large tek-lok installed.
$55 Shipped, Insured, I eat PP Fees (USA)
WILL DO $45

--No, I do not know how well it fits the RMD LE (as I'm not going to scratch it test fitting). I believe it's made for the standard RMD.

No trades please.

I use PayPal w/ the fees of goods/services and insure the items thru USPS, please do not request any "questionable" manner of transfer.

I respectfully reserve the right to decline offers from any party.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back