Rattlehawk and Kill Devil covers

leatherman

leathermoderator
After way too long fussing with the geometry of these two I finally have working patterns!

The Rattlehawk sheath is held in by the front hook, unsnap the strap and the back comes out and down releasing the hawk.
rattlehawkcover3_zps3f8f054a.jpg

rattlehawkcover_zps23f9f415.jpg

rattlehawkcover2_zps70f5a7fe.jpg

The Kill Devil has a "pull back to release" after the snap strap is undone, and the face drops down.
tanhawkcover2_zps1e705ade.jpg

tanhawkcover1_zps8a7ed064.jpg

tanhawkcover3_zps27055d89.jpg

I can add D rings to the top for a shoulder strap, and make a strap as well for an additional cost.

The wife, who makes the pricing is out right now, but as soon as she gets back in I'll have the prices asap.

Thanks for looking!!!!

You like it? :) I need to find out what options aside from magnet retention you need for yours!

btw I found what look to be really good quality magnets, just need to order them in. Nice disks with some awesome strength. Hopefully not too much. :p

:D The Rattlehawk sheath is already yours. If'n you want the Kill Devil as well I will set that finished one aside. Tyrade's sheath is a lot different. :)

btw, that ray skin is looking awesome! Drilling holes in it is a real PITA, but its getting there.

Gotcha! :D :D :D For anyone that likes the design, I will be making more, lots more. :) Different designs based on these will pop up as well. I'm entering a plan to always make extras of most everything I stitch on the machine. No custom extras, but a few machine extras.

I still need to tweak the pattern to make it more machine friendly, that thing is not flexible in certain situations, but I'll get it figured out.

onward and forward, damn the torpedo's!!!!!!!!

Back