• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ray Cover Antique Westinghouse Ivory Micarta Slipjoint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray Cover Sr. Slipjoint with Westinghouse Antique Ivory Micarta and black fiber liners--One of a Kind. NEW as received from the maker, unused, uncarried, unsharpened-barely fondled-from my collection.

Superior ergonomics--no hard edges except the blade!!!

ATS-34 with incredibly symmetrical Hollow grind and professional heat treat. Hand-rubbed to a breathtakingly beautiful satin finish--also features a half-stop position with the blade perfectly centered in trough.

Shadow pattern with Milled and relieved liners and pivot bushing construction for smooth blade travel and extra long life.

Has a nice medium backspring with that extra secure lock-up that Ray's slipjoints are known for.

The Inside of the knife is mirror polished too, just one of those "extras" that separates Ray's work from the rest.

Closed length-- 3 7/8"
Overall length--6 7/8"

$sold Shipped and Insured, paypal only, fee included. International okay for additional $25 and understanding that I am not responsible once it leaves the U.S.A.

To keep from having any hard feelings here are the rules: First "I'll take it" supersedes any pending offers, questions or expressions of interest whether by PM, email or post.

aim1.jpg

aim2.jpg

aim3.jpg

aim4.jpg

aim5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back