• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ray Cover Lockback Fighter RARE

Here is a HUGE lockback fighter that has been in my collection for quite a while. It has gorgeous Giraffe Bone scales with nice natural earthy hues and an ATS-34 blade. This time Knife also has 416 Stainless bolsters and liners and relieved liners so there will never be marks on the tang from opening and closing--Also feature a pivot bushing. Fantastic blade grinds. A truly unique and Rare piece from Ray. The only one of it's kind--PERIOD.

It is 5" closed and 9" open--A whopper, but it feels great in the hand. Absolutely no blade play and believe me you'll know by the "bear trap" sound of the lock engaging that the lock up is bank-vault secure.

Ray has kept his word that he will no longer make Lockbacks, so don't miss this opportunity to get a really rare one.

$475 Shipped-- paypal only-- fees included in the U.S. Paypal Only add $25 for international and understand that I have no responsibility for this knife once it leaves the U.S.

This is A Lot of knife for the money!!! Superior fit and finish. You won't believe the craftsmanship of this lockback!!!

First "I'll take it" supersedes any pending offers or expressions of interest and can be by PM, Email or Post.

rcf1.jpg

rcf2.jpg

rcf5.jpg

rcf4.jpg

rcf1aa.jpg

Back