• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ray Cover Sr. Sub Hilt Fighter RARE--Reduced to $350

Here is a rare MINI Sub Hilt fighter from Ray Cover Sr. It has OLD Westinghouse Black Paper Micarta scales tastefully accented with red fiber liners. The micarta is finished to an extraordinary sheen. The ATS-34 blade has incredibly symmetrical grinds. This Knife also has a 416 Stainless steel guard and sub hilt which are mirror finished. Full tapered tang construction. The only one of it's kind--PERIOD. MINT, AS New FROM MAKER.

It is 8 1/2" overall and feels fantastic in the hand. Sheath is by the maker.

Don't miss this opportunity to get a really rare fixed blade from Ray--he hasn't made any of these in years.

$385 Shipped-- paypal only-- fees included in the U.S. Paypal Only add $25 for international and understand that I have no responsibility for this knife once it leaves the U.S.

This is A Lot of knife for the money!!! Superior fit and finish. You won't believe the craftsmanship.

First "I'll take it" supersedes any pending offers or expressions of interest and can be by PM, Email or Post.

bsh2.jpg

bsh1.jpg

bsh3.jpg

bsh5.jpg

bsh7.jpg

bsh6.jpg

Last edited:
Reduced to $350...Act quickly before I change my mind! Same terms apply.

If this is shipped and insured I'll take it.

Regards,
Mark

I have not received this. I sent you an e-mail yesterday. Please contact me ASAP.

Mark

Back