• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ray Mears / Alan Wood Woodlore knife, price drop

Woodlore from approximately 1999 to early 2000's (not positive on the date) I purchased from the original owner about 10 years ago. He purchased direct from Woodlore after a 10 year wait. I do not have the box or paperwork. Knife has seen light use, and shows very small patches of patina. Has not been "sharpened" though it was stropped occasionally. If you are looking for a completely mint knife, this is not, but it is in excellent condition. (The streaks on it are Balistol by the way)

After evaluating other recent sales of these knives, I am putting this at SOLD shipped within the US. I feel this is a fair price considering these are no longer being made. (Not to mention the outrageous prices they are fetching on auction sites) Please message me any questions.
View attachment 1267781 View attachment 1267782 View attachment 1267783 View attachment 1267784 View attachment 1267785

Last edited:
Back