• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ray skin and leather worry stones/War Hammer/Crows Beak

Up for sale to day are some G10 blades I finished up this weekend. If you would like to purchase one you can send payment to paypal at pandrewbures@yahoo.com or I can invoice you with paypal. If you have any questions about the blades feel free to ask or PM me. Please put item description for the item you want.

#1. Ray Skin Worry Stone. $25.00 shipped in the U.S.
This worry stone is made from leather with ray skin bonded to it. These are light weight and beautiful. 2 1/4in long X 1 1/4in wide at widest X 1/8in thick.
PXtRLcX.jpg

FXgDIb7.jpg

cXlpDSU.jpg

#2. Ray Skin Worry Stone. $25.00 shipped in the U.S.
This worry stone is made from leather with ray skin bonded to it. These are light weight and beautiful. 2 1/8in long X 1 3/8in wide at widest X 1/8in thick.
1WIXYTs.jpg

EyRthxP.jpg

kTNhZ1i.jpg

#3. Diamond Ray Skin Worry Stone. SoldShipped in the U.S.
This worry stone is made from ray skin and leather. This one came out great! With the diamond in the middle not only is it great for worrying but it looks good too. 3 1/4in long X 1in wide X 1/8in thick.
BC8mCrm.jpg

nS91vz4.jpg

q6qUF61.jpg

War Hammer. $125.00 Shipped in the U.S.
his war hammer has a head made from an old craftsman hammer head. The handle is made from hickory and was custom made by me. Its wrapped with tan paracord that was soaked with resin. The head was antique blued. This hammer feels lively in hand and has multiple grip options. Weight is 2lbs 13oz. 16 1/8in long. Handle is 7/8in thick and 1 1/4in wide at widest. The hammer head is 5in long X 1 1/2in wide X 1 3/8in thick.
ctiJTaG.jpg

ZSF2T6i.jpg

Awhcm8v.jpg

ONSaWN3.jpg

gMAKMBE.jpg

SyrLgPO.jpg
Crows Beak. Sold shipped in the U.S.
This crows beak war hammer is made from an old roofing hatchet that was reworked and reheat treated. I made the handle from hickory and was wrapped with black paracord that was soaked with resin. This crows beak is fast in hand and has a good weight to it. 17 5/8in long. The head is 6 1/4in long. Handle is 1in thick. Weight is 1lb 7oz
9uNz9uL.jpg

z4dkgLm.jpg

GcGMAFJ.jpg

PXYTEPn.jpg

bTXQUwE.jpg

Last edited:
WOW. I am seriously doing mental somersaults thinking how I can convince the wife that the Crow's Beak would be a perfectly practical hammer replacement ...

Back