RC Design

:D will you guys at RC remake the RTAK model under RC.. that is a massive chopper and my buddies really get a kick outta me when that bad boy gets pulled out to hack up firewood... I know folders are down the line a ways but I hope to get a few ,I did not buy the RAT versions due to not USA...like the other blades...thx TTD

I too would like to see this!

I've always wanted an RTAK but may hold off if Rat Cutlery will make one.

I am on the hunt for the original RTAK, ....my wife frowns due to the (she calls) excessive RAT infestation:eek:.....but I have devised a plan,my CC don't like it but for every RAT Cutlery product I purchase she gets to spend the same amount $ wise at JC Penneys ;)...LOL :D ! did not know I was on the barter system with my wife :confused:

Good luck in your search. I'm still on the quest for the perfect folder....

I've gotten close.

With my spending in this new company I hope to find the perfect production fixed blade!

Thanks.....hold on to that though...RC is working on a folder but it may be a while before it is released...

The closet I've come for a perfect fixed blade is my custom RD-4. The RC-4 looks like it will be much more EDCable. I look forward to it!

I'll add a big +1 to the RC RTAK. I have the RTAK1 and RTAKII - still trying to find a Livesay RTAK (good luck, right?!).

P1030199.jpg

the coating on the RTAKII , I would like to see it on a smaller blade 7" maybe ,that little rougher texture/ slight green tint and the golden logo just stands out..and couple that with a green liner and logo etched scales ,that would be a excellent rat7 replacement...or another knife in the line up..or a serial numbered run...

diceman

You should have included a picture of you forearm and bicep in the picture, that looks like it was a good workout for you and the knife.

Tom
Chestnut Ridge Knife Shop

diceman

You should have included a picture of you forearm and bicep in the picture, that looks like it was a good workout for you and the knife.

Tom
Chestnut Ridge Knife Shop

I can hook you up w/ a forearm pic! I happened to check and see if she'd still shave afterwards... sure enough!

P1030203.jpg

the coating on the RTAKII , I would like to see it on a smaller blade 7" maybe ,that little rougher texture/ slight green tint and the golden logo just stands out..and couple that with a green liner and logo etched scales ,that would be a excellent rat7 replacement...or another knife in the line up..or a serial numbered run...

I agree - the foliage green is a great color!

+1 for the RTAK II on the RC line. That is a great knife that you guys will make even better.:thumbup:

Back