RC news & new releases

Upon feasting my eyes upon the new re-vamped RAT-3, called The RC3 ,man I can not wait until to have enough stash cash to pick me up one...the blade ,the style ,the green liner behind the micarta scales looks great. now before I had a chance to grab up a RC3,I see another couple of blades on the for front...RC4 & RC6 and in the works are a neck knife....the RC6 looks to be a excellent camp knife....:thumbup: Keep up the GREAT work RC....TTD

I am excited for this new line of knives! Admittedly since I can afford them but mostly since they are designed by someone who knows what he is doing.

A big :thumbup: to Jeff!

The new RAT Cutlery line is a little more expensive than the Ontario line but the attention to detail, quality and sheath options make them worth it, in our opinion.

Thanks for the kudos. It is very much appreciated.

Jeff

I can not wait to buy a RC4 and field test it and post pics & a review for you guy at BF..I gotta admit I love my RAT(Ontario) knives and I have 6 as we speak but as soon as the RC starts stocking the shelf with the full RC line-up ,I foresee my credit card taking a big hit...LOL !

We appreciate the feedback from you guys. While its always cool to build a product and make a profit, it's even cooler when you get users sending you emails saying they appreciate your work or thanking us for helping them out on something. While we all have to have money to live, it's the little things that mean so much.

We recently did a huge lot of knives for DEA agents. It seemed like every one of them was thanking us for doing this knife for them, even when we explained to them how much we appreciated the business.

I love the scales on the RC3 DEA models....the RC logo engraved into the micarta.....Great work on a excellent product ; I am sold just by using one(RAT3 was my 1st.) lead to other purchase and so on & it will extend to the RC label as well. Jeff/Mike has provided me with excellent customer service and that is hard to come by...I appreciate that ! GREAT JOB GUYS @ RC !!!!

WOW, that RC-6 looks perfect.
I've had your RAT-7 for quite a while, the only complaint is that I thought it'd be better as a drop point.
I do have a couple of questions:
1.) The web site says the scales are "lined micarta". What does this mean? Are they linen micarta or still canvas micarta (I think anvas gives a better grip when wet).

2.) How does the sheath system work? Can you piggyback an RC-3 on the RC-6 sheath?

The RC-6 will be Linen Micarta with a liner between the scale and the steel. Not a real big deal except it just makes a nicer transition between the Micarta and the steel.

The sheath system for the RC-6 will be a molded sheath (like the RC-3) that will mount to a Cordura backing (also like the RC-3). Except this one will be a 2-piece design so the sheath can be worn lower if wearing on a belt. MOLLE top can be removed and only the bottom used if wearing on MOLLE gear, or the whole Cordura system removed if you want to just have a molded sheath and use a clip or belt attachment.

Now, for those wanting different handle slabs...in the future we are going to run some optional slabs, such as Canvas Micarta for those wanting to change over.

option slabs; that sounds great ! the liner looks great from the black blade green liner to the greyish/black scales....

Back