Re-name the "Yuma II"!

Murphnuge

Ok, since some folks have inspired Todd to modify the Yuma design, we've just been recycling and reusing the old name. Well earth day is over! We need a new name and I want your help. Todd's afraid of change, so hopefully we get some good entries before he wakes up. I'll probably have to get him liquored up to make the name change official. So, if you got a suggestion post it here. Also maybe throw in why you think it's a good name.

In case you forgot , Todd makes knives. Here's what the Yuma II looks like.

2013-03-1795145024_zps1b9ad7cb.jpg

2013-03-17_14-45-49_256_zps23b597b2.jpg

DSCN1015_zps26482fc5.jpg

DSCN1002_zpsf90fd726.jpg

Last edited:
Who the hell is Todd? I may be partial to military related names but my vote is the "Panzer".

If you want to name it after something indestructible, I'd go with the "Clyde". Long story. Ask Derek or Ark.

Oh, I see. Murphs a sneeky little bastid! I thought the Yuma II was a o.k. name. considering that it is a Yuma just with a longer blade. Its funny though. I have had several people ask me what i was gonna name it. I kinda thought it was named but if you the people say it should have its own, then so be it. im open for suggestions..................Yumama is pretty damn funny by the way.:D

Those top two pictures aren't a Yuma ll. I don't care what you call the bottom one. :D

How about Kanati, its a native american god, often called the first man, referred to as "The Lucky Hunter"
Or Wachabe the "Black Bear", is a guardian, and represents long life strength and courage.

Figure since a few of the other models have native american themes.

How about Kanati, its a native american god, often called the first man, referred to as "The Lucky Hunter"
Or Wachabe the "Black Bear", is a guardian, and represents long life strength and courage.

Figure since a few of the other models have native american themes.

While I love all names suggested so far (especially Yumama!) I think silverthorn makes a good point about theme consistency.

Todd, you are creating a new and growing business - consistant brand identity is critical. The name T.M. Hunt should evoke something - you pick!

I've done some brand identity work with a few companies - we can discuss further at the gathering. Regardless of the name choice, that is an gorgeous looking knife!

I will admit, I'm kind of fond of calling it the TWS. Give it three initials and let people call it whatever the hell else they want to call it.

Yumama. :D Wife an I had a good laugh to that!

How about the B.A.Y.? Bad Ass Yuma / Big Ass Yuma. Military theme...gotta have an acronym in there somewhere.

Back