Re-name the "Yuma II"!

I gotta say fellas. I'm not getting very inspired yet. I got a couple ideas. But, nothin really speakin to me yet.

I gotta say fellas. I'm not getting very inspired yet. I got a couple ideas. But, nothin really speakin to me yet.

Um not sure why you arnt inspired

[video=youtube;GFKyWNKu7-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFKyWNKu7-I[/video]

I always thought the name Yakima has a nice ring to it...

New Albanian Brewing co.'s Yakima Pale Ale is good stuff too (Made w/ Yakima hops). Then there was Yakima Canutt, the old rodeo performer and stunt man back in the 20's

Yavapai -- a tribe that shares ancestry and location with the Yuma.
or TWS -- which can stand for a variety of things: Tickled With Steel, Terrible Wiping Stick, Toad Wart Solution, etc...

What did we do with that original list of names that you were debating? In your shop (gone) or did i have that on my 'puter?
Also, we're all overlooking the obvious. Your last name is Hunt, you make knives. Can one of the damned things not be named The Hunter or some other market pleasing variation? I say name it Seymour, a little homage to your roots, since you're about to make it big.

hom·age
/ˈ(h)ämij/
Noun
Special honor or respect shown publicly.

Last edited:
Thats why I suggested "Kanati" It refers to the first man, and hes also called "The Lucky Hunter"
I thought it was cool to bring Todd's last name into the equation along with sticking to the native american theme.

Kwahu, is the Hopi word for eagle.

Notaku, pronounced no-taw-koo, is a Miwok word meaning growling bear.

Wohali is the Cherokee word for eagle.

I kind of like the sound of these.

I'll say this, fellas. 2 syllables max. Todd may not be consciously aware of that fact, but I assure you it's a factor.

I'll say this, fellas. 2 syllables max. Todd may not be consciously aware of that fact, but I assure you it's a factor.

Yeah, what he said. Anybody that knows Jeff (Diesel D) knows that that is his kind way of saying I'm stupid! ;) however, I can't debate his point, he knows me well and as much as id like to say he's wrong, I can't. Anything more than 2 syllables is strange. I just didn't know how to spell the word syllables! :D

-Seneca
-Stono
-Saluda
-Catawba
-Santee

Heh, s. carolina has some well named rivers :D (i didnt even bother suggesting the "Ashepoo" or the "Salkehatchie" haha)

Back