• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reate Coyote, Manix 52100 w/Grimsmo, Native Chief S90V & Siren

cpirtle

Leathercrafter
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
  • No trades
  • Prices include Priority shipping within the US. Will do International if we've dealt before, buyer pays shipping.
  • Prices include any associated processing fees.
  • Payment via Square, Venmo or Paypal.
  • While I recommend claiming via post, the first commitment via Post, PM or email gets it. chad@pirtlemade.com
  • Please do not post discussion on my wall.
  • Please don't claim the knife here then email me questions. It's not fair to others and I will go on to the next buyer.
  • Happy to hear offers and can be very generous on multiples, but I am not destitute on the verge of losing home and family.
Thanks for looking!

Reate Coyote
New in box. Includes all packaging and extra's included from manufacturer. Perfect and everything you'd expect from Reate.
$280

Coyote.jpg

Manix 2 Limited 52100 blade with all blacked out frame and parts. Rare toxic green Grimsmo scales. Perfect QC, rock solid lockup. Package is unused with no wear on the scales. There is a very slight shine on the blade finish that reflected in the top picture, I've included a second shot of that side which represents the mark better. I do not think I have the original scales, will include them if I can find them but assume they are not included. SOLD $290 SOLD

Native Chief S90V Brand new in the box. I ordered this from Southern Edges thinking I would not be able to get to one of the Rex45 releases in time, but was able to grab one. Perfect QC, rock solid lockup and smooth action. SOLD $240 SOLD

Siren New in the box. I have had several of these pass through my hands and this is the nicest. The action is smooth, solid lockup and great overall QC. SOLD $130 SOLD

Attachments

• Manix1.jpg
    Manix1.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 225
  • Manix2.jpg
    Manix2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 223
  • NativeChief.jpg
    NativeChief.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 271
  • Siren.jpg
    Siren.jpg