• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reate /Crossroads Gone with the wind!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow knife knuts. I've got a LNIB Reate Crossroads for sale tonight. The cheapest you can buy this version is $355 so I think my price《$225》is insanely cheep!!:eek::) This knife was lightly carried a couple of times but it's cut nothing and never been sharpened the factory edge is in perfect condition. This knife has Multi-Row Bearings and a Detent Ramp witch makes it the smoothest flipper of any I've handled hands down. The build quality is amazing you cannot find a single spot were you can feel a seem between the bolsters and the inlays. The fit n finish on these knives are truly at a custom level. This will be one you won't regret buying. You can contact me at gecknives@yahoo.com or just PM me here for any questions or concerns about the knife. I also have a quick flick video I can email you if your interested. You can send payment by EMT or PayPal whichever works best for you. If you ends up not costing me then ill pay shipping as well. As always thank you for your interest in my sale. Trevor 1wDtvF4_d.jpg View attachment 1173859 vAZjUSg_d.jpg LiJW1SG_d.jpg dRx45hD_d.jpg ta5O035_d.jpg taeljrA_d.jpg MI77IU8_d.jpg cyHmXk1_d.jpg 20190802_080523.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back