1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Reate Crossroads OVER LIKE A LED BALLOON

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by t.willy, Jul 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t.willy

t.willy

Mar 31, 2016
    Hello Knife Knuts I've got a LNIB Reate Crossroads for sale today. It's the version with black Titanium Bolsters with Green G10 inserts. I bought the knife as very lightly carried and I can't find a mark on it. This one's definitely LNIB and what an awesome knife it is. The fit and finish/ build quality are like nothing I've handled before. Detent & Action are even nicer then the Gerry Mcginnis Rowdy I owned witch I considered the top of the heap for knives I'd handled until this Crossroads arrived in the mail yesterday. Why am I selling a knife witch I love that only arrived yesterday you might ask? For the oldest reason in the book........Yep you guessed it $The Money$ :D Now that I've handled a knife this good I want to try out one I've been pondering for a year or more The Koenig Goblin.Ok back to the knife at hand lol The lowest this version goes for is $355 I was asking $300 now im asking $270 You won't score this knife in LNIB Condition for that price to often IMO. The payment can be made by PayPal or If I know you or your a known member of BladeForums we can probably do an E Transfer if that's something your interested in. If you use a payment system that doesn't cost me any fees shipping is on me. You can contact me at [email protected] or PM me here with any questions or concerns about to the knife. I can't upload it with the photos but I have a quick flick video I can email you (Please don't request this unless your truly interested) as always thank you for your interest in my sale. Trevor 20190722_155041.jpg 1wDtvF4_d.jpg LiJW1SG_d.jpg vAZjUSg_d.jpg PwaYckQ_d.jpg MI77IU8_d.jpg cyHmXk1_d.jpg ta5O035_d.jpg

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    Toooooooonyyy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.