• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reate Crossroads OVER LIKE A LED BALLOON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Knife Knuts I've got a LNIB Reate Crossroads for sale today. It's the version with black Titanium Bolsters with Green G10 inserts. I bought the knife as very lightly carried and I can't find a mark on it. This one's definitely LNIB and what an awesome knife it is. The fit and finish/ build quality are like nothing I've handled before. Detent & Action are even nicer then the Gerry Mcginnis Rowdy I owned witch I considered the top of the heap for knives I'd handled until this Crossroads arrived in the mail yesterday. Why am I selling a knife witch I love that only arrived yesterday you might ask? For the oldest reason in the book........Yep you guessed it $The Money$ :D Now that I've handled a knife this good I want to try out one I've been pondering for a year or more The Koenig Goblin.Ok back to the knife at hand lol The lowest this version goes for is $355 I was asking $300 now im asking $270 You won't score this knife in LNIB Condition for that price to often IMO. The payment can be made by PayPal or If I know you or your a known member of BladeForums we can probably do an E Transfer if that's something your interested in. If you use a payment system that doesn't cost me any fees shipping is on me. You can contact me at gecknives@yahoo.com or PM me here with any questions or concerns about to the knife. I can't upload it with the photos but I have a quick flick video I can email you (Please don't request this unless your truly interested) as always thank you for your interest in my sale. Trevor 20190722_155041.jpg 1wDtvF4_d.jpg LiJW1SG_d.jpg vAZjUSg_d.jpg PwaYckQ_d.jpg MI77IU8_d.jpg cyHmXk1_d.jpg ta5O035_d.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back