• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reate/Guardian Tactical/HX Outdoors

Reate Hills - Sold, thank you!
Guardian Tactical Helix Nano Sold, thank you!
HX Outdoors (Rike) ZD-006

No Trades at this time, thanks
Knives come with original pouches or boxes.

Please DM me with any questions (see below for terms and conditions). I will try to get back to you in a timely manner. I'm selling off a huge chunk of my collection (mostly customs), and these knives are cross-posted on my IG account. I might be distracted now, but once the sale is complete you will be my #1 priority when it comes to getting the knife in your hands.

Reate Hills Good Condition SOLD - Thank you!
Stonewashed S35VN, titanium frame lock
I love this little knife, I've owned quite a few Reates, but this has been my keeper all this time. Fantastic detent for snappy action, great clip and a slicey full flat grind make this a fantastic daily carry and user. I had Mike Emler sharpen this, so it’s been slightly reprofiled. Good condition, blade excellent, scuffs at front of bolster from sharpening stone (thanks Mike!) and snail trails on scales and clip.
hills-1.jpg

hills-2.jpg

Guardian Tactical Helix Nano Excellent Condition SOLD - Thank you!
CPM-154, 2-tone compound tanto blade, jade G10
This is a very rare variation of this knife, with a beautiful 2-tone compound tanto grind – only as Guardian Tactical can do. This is the original sub-frame lock version. I had both this and a Titanium version, which just sold. This was my favorite between the 2. Lightweight, great ergos and awesome grind! The finish work on the blade is truly a thing of beauty - as nice as a lot of my customs. You won’t be seeing another one of these any time soon. I won't be terribly sad if it doesn't sell!
gt-1.jpg

gt-2.jpg

HX Outdoors ZD-006 Good Condition $120
DLC black/stonewashed S35VN compound tanto, Ti framelock
This is a Rike built knife for HX Outdoors, one of a series. This one is basically the Thor 3 but non-integral, at a fraction of the cost. 3.75” Tanto blade and fantastic action. I liked these so much I bought 2 (black and silver versions). This has been custom anodized in a distressed purple and gold. The blade is stonewashed DLC. These are no longer made, in typical Rike fashion prices on the secondary are soaring. Here's a great chance to get a classic industrial style Rike knife before he went all HR Giger on us. :D
hx-1.jpg
hx-2.jpg

Sale:
First “I’ll take it” followed up with a PM gets the knife. I don’t always check the posts, so a PM helps a lot as these are cross posted. I want to make sure the first person gets it.

Additionally:
You must be at least 18 years of age, a resident of the USA and are responsible for compliance with any state or local knife laws. Seller holds no responsibility for self-inflicted wounds or other dangerous/stupid behavior.

Payment:
Prices shown are PayPal Goods & Services. Price listed is total cost to you!

Shipping:
Cost includes insured priority USPS shipping to CONUS. You'll be required to sign for the package. If you’re outside the CONUS let me know before you buy so I can work with you regarding shipping.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Back