• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reate Hills and Spyderco Gayle Bradley

Looking to sell a couple knives today.

First is a Spyderco Gayle Bradley which is BNIB. I bought 2 for using and ended up content with just the 1, so I'll be selling the spare. Price is $SOLD via Paypal shipped. CONUS only.

Second is a Reate Hills. This knife has only seen use by being flipped opened a bunch of times. The edge is still factory and I don't think it has cut anything. The issue it has is that the stop pin that goes through the blade is not even on both sides, such that the longer side has scratched the track of titanium it rides against. I contacted Reate and they said not to worry unless it affects the flipping action and it's a smooth flipper so I didn't bother returning it. It has been taken apart and re-greased. Price is $120 via Paypal shipped. CONUS only.

Last edited:
PM'd on the Hills

*edit* Withdrawn

Last edited:
First is a Spyderco Gayle Bradley which is BNIB. I bought 2 for using and ended up content with just the 1, so I'll be selling the spare. Price is $120 via Paypal shipped. CONUS only.
I will take this one. Send me you paypal address.
Thanks
Dave

Back