Reate Knives --- Giveaway-----We have a winner

We Have a winner!

The lucky winner is post #85 Charleslee Congratulations! I will be contacting you shortly to arrange shipment.

Thank you to all that participated. And thanks again to all who entered for their interest!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To celebrate we have our own Manufacturer's Forums in BF, so we decide to do a Reate Knives giveaway now.---------(A Hills)

And here’s the rules: All you have to do to enter is say “I’m in” or reply to this thread. Your post will be your number for the drawing. Only enter once please.

I’ll keep this going for a week (Staring now,and it will stop in the next Friday 14:30 pm).Which ever comes first. The winner will be selected using an internet random number generator and a winner will be announced shortly there after.

So, good luck to all and lets have some fun!

Hills (including internetional shipping fee)

Eidit by Reate Knives -------Cherish

Last edited:
I'm in, although I already own and love my Hills.
If I'm lucky enough to win, I promise to re-gift.

Back