Manual open, ball bearing system, 3-D machined Titanium handle
Specification
Length:8.3” Blade length:3.5”
Closed length:4.7” Blade thickness:0.157”
Blade material:S35VN Blade material hardness:59HRC
Handle material:6AL4V Clip material:6AL4V
Open type: flipper

Last edited:
Am really liking my Hills, how about something with a >3" blade.

Hills has a 3.6" blade not 3.5". That matters in places where the legal limit is 3.5".

I'm still waiting for that 2.94" / $195 Reate...that's the specific combination I need :)

I love my Hills but it's just a little too big to carry in dress slacks to the office.

I'm still waiting for that 2.94" / $195 Reate...that's the specific combination I need :)

I love my Hills but it's just a little too big to carry in dress slacks to the office.

We have plans to make smaller folders in the future. And we hope that we can make more satisfactory products in the coming days. Thanks for your support.

------------Reate Knives-------------Cherish

Recently I sent my hills out to Josh at Ravos Edge Knives to do a bunch of modification work to it.
And, its finally on it's way home! The anticipation is killing me.

I got my Reate back today, and man, this thing is perfect! I'm almost affraid to use it.
I had the scales anodized dark blue/ the blade, clip, and hardware cerakoted black/ and the "reverse tanto/ modified drop point/ whatever" blade ground to a traditional drop point. Pluss it is riding on multi rowe bearrings.
q6Ri0R6.jpg

And here it is with the rest of my carry
O55vnYi.jpg

TGOXoDz.jpg

Josh at Razor Edge knives did an amazing job!
The Hills has got to be one of the best values out there. I can honestly compare it to my sebenza in terms of fit and finish. It flies open without even a hint of blade play.
I sure hope they continue to offer knives of this quality in the $200 price range.

I love that blade re-profile! Now I may have to send in a Hills to get worked on!

I just got in a hills today and I have to say for the price point fit and finish was excellent. I cannot find fault with it anywhere. All the edges are smoothed out, and it flies open so smooth and fast, definitely one of the smoothest flippers I own, the flat grind is a super slicer, this is a true working knife with a ton of features for the money. The channel inset stabilizers are an excellent feature. Clip is a very nice smooth thin design, works very well. All in all, an excellent edc choice and I wouldn't be afraid to go hard on it, the hills can take it.

I got my Reate back today, and man, this thing is perfect! I'm almost affraid to use it.
I had the scales anodized dark blue/ the blade, clip, and hardware cerakoted black/ and the "reverse tanto/ modified drop point/ whatever" blade ground to a traditional drop point. Pluss it is riding on multi rowe bearrings.

Looks great!

A "original" Hills from Reate with a blade similar to that one and the possibility to Mount a lanyard (perhaps on a modified stand off) and all in stone washed finish would be unmatched

Is there any Chance for that?.

Back