Reate Knives is going to create a new series with tactical knives

Challenge you guys to make something that competes with Chris Reeve Inkosi or Umnumzaan. No fancy ball bearing with 72 balls, no flipper, no mokuti, marbled carbon fiber, zirconium collar/bolster and other BS. Just make some plain old good user knife with strong pivot and bronze washer. Make some neutral handle, make some drop/clip point blade. No fancy recurve tanto with 3 secondary tips or stupid stuff like 18 speed holes in the blade or 3-piece screw together blade.
Just make something timeless and classic that when you look back in 10 years you wont feel stupid that you actually made it.

That is real helpful, and stupid... The fact you took the time to post that speaks volumes and your posting history confirms it... You are an idiot.

Russ

id love to see an emerson wave from yall actually.

im most anticiapting the front flippers, they look amazing

Yeah I'd like to see a fixed blade, something concealable. Maybe in a steel like Cruwear

Also wanted to add that I'm really looking forward to Reate's new Bushido folder.

Any news on this new line of Reate tactical goodness? The Valhalla was the last
Reate I bought.

Any news on this new line of Reate tactical goodness? The Valhalla was the last
Reate I bought.

Agreed, also interested to see what is happening with this.

I would love to see a 'tactical' line where Reate teams up with old school tactical knife makers (Terzuola, Harsey, Elishewitz, JD Smith, Emerson, etc.). Personally I would really like to see some old school Ti liner locks, ti bolsters, micarta scales, teflon washers, thumb disc/stud, and nice functional all-rounder blades.

Last edited:
I would be content with a beefier version of the K2. Even just a slightly thicker blade and scales.

Back