Reate Valkyrie II Carbon Fiber M390

Taken from IG

923e0744429286501297ccd3d4126f35.jpg

Ha! So it appears it was a Fort Henry exclusive after all . . . or at least started as one. :thumbup:

There will be a 3" blade flipper made by Reate. In a couple of months or so, there'll be a Tood Begg Steelcraft Mini Bodega! Same extra smooth IKBS ceramic bearings, detent and end of pocket clip as in the Steelcraft Kwaiken. However, it'll sell for $445. On the other hand, you're getting as good or better than a genuine Todd Begg for half the price!

There will be a 3" blade flipper made by Reate. In a couple of months or so, there'll be a Tood Begg Steelcraft Mini Bodega! Same extra smooth IKBS ceramic bearings, detent and end of pocket clip as in the Steelcraft Kwaiken. However, it'll sell for $445. On the other hand, you're getting as good or better than a genuine Todd Begg for half the price!

Maybe its just me but this is big news, I think worthy of a new thread. Do you have any information regarding blade steel, release dates, OAL, and weight? I for one have the kwaiken waiting for me when I get back from deployment and would love nothing more than have a mini bodega as well!

Maybe its just me but this is big news, I think worthy of a new thread. Do you have any information regarding blade steel, release dates, OAL, and weight? I for one have the kwaiken waiting for me when I get back from deployment and would love nothing more than have a mini bodega as well!

Todd Begg Knives should be releasing more information fairly soon. I'm even more excited for a Steelcraft Mini Bodega than I am for the Kwaiken that I have. Knowing the superb quality, smoothness and light weight of the Kwaiken I expect all that and the S35VN blade steel for the Steelcraft Mini Bodega. Since the Kwaiken with a near 4" blade weighs just 5 ounces I expect the Mini Bodega to weigh in at about 3.5 ounces.

Ill be eagerly awaiting the announcement, and Reate did a hell of a job getting the Kwaikens out on time if not early! Ive had the pleasure of owning a Bodega a few years ago and it was a special knife, I cant wait to get in on the Mini and if the fit/finish/quality is even similar it will be an amazing knife!

Back