Recent search problem

Choppaman

Gold Member
My contents page stopped loading my threads last weekend. Is there a technical issue with that currently? Is there something I need to do on my end to clean up my contents pages?

Thank you
Choppaman

Not a big deal, but when I look at my content history, or anybody else's for that matter, it stops last Sat, even though I have posts since then. Below respective result from 10' ago. Bug or feature ?

i-jGfrXBK-X3.jpg

Not a big deal, but when I look at my content history, or anybody else's for that matter, it stops last Sat, even though I have posts since then. Below respective result from 10' ago. Bug or feature ?

i-jGfrXBK-X3.jpg
I had that happen too the other day when I was searching for posts by another member. I even tried the advanced search and sorted by date, with the same result.

Thanks for moving my thread, didn't notice the similar question before mine.

For what it's worth, here's some of the unusual search/archive-related behavior I've noticed this week.
The Search function doesn't seem to find any posts more recent than last Saturday 8/28/21.
That's also true of the "Postings" on my profile page.
But "Latest Activity" DOES include all of my posts from this week.

- GT

Why are my postings not showing up on my content page anymore?

Thanks for merging my thread as well đź‘Ť

When I search 'your content' under my username, and also did an actual search for my username in the knife makers forum, I can't find any reference to my posts this past sunday (ref. this thread) - I wanted to read over what Stacy had said. How come my posts aren't showing up in either the search function or my content? Is this due to the site memory issue we had recently?

Last edited:
(Thanks for the merge) :thumbsup:
I posted a knife for sale Aug. 30, no problem. Sale is done (mostly). I got paid and I have shipped the knife (it's still in transit). The only reliable communication I have with the buyer is the sale thread. For some reason, the person doesn't check/respond to PMs. When I tried to post an update to the thread, I couldn't find it. It didn't appear in any of my activity and when I tried to search for it my post did not show. I even tried searching for my user name in the forum. Nothing except other previous sales. Today, I did some more digging/searching and finally found it. I posted an update for the buyer and now the thread shows up in search. What is going on?

Post in question:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/zt-0350bw-nib-sold.1807648/#post-20725297

Last edited:
Back