Recommendations for scrapper 6 kydex

Just bought a s6 and I'm looking around for a custom kydex w/ firesteel loop does anyone know where or who I can talk to to get one?
Thanks

cuphead:thumbup:

Hello
Cuphead..

Drop me a note..I think I have one In stock..
Will just have to make a firesteel loop for you..

ttyle

Eric
O/ST

And what, pray tell, is an s6?

S6 - Scrap Yard Knife Works, Wauseon Ohio. A subidiary of Busse Combat. Resiprene C handle material, 6" blade length. SR77 steel, a modified S7.

Scrap Yard was created by Jerry Busse as a less expensive alternative to his semi custom micarta handled knives. The company is run by his Brother Dan.

www.scrapyardknives.com

another subsidiary of Busse Combat is Swamp Rat, get them here www.shop.ratknives.com

Busse Combat is here www.bussecombat.com The company store outlet is here www.bussecompanystore.com

I disagree reconseed, the Scrap Yard Yard Hook is the best combat field knife ever made.
You just dont think its great because you dont own one. :D

I disagree with BOTH of ya! :p The Assault Shaker is the best combat knife in the world!!!

:D :D :D

no wait, it HAS to be that Dark Ops thingy with all the pointy bits sticking out all over it, right? :confused:

Must be some pretty small trees if ya use an assault shaker. :p

I like how recon gave his opinion even though he thinks all knives are safe queens and keeps them in a safe. ;)

Back