Recon 1 color handle

Guys,
I have search everywhere but the most obscure knife retail website and can't find a colored handle R1, large that is, plenty of XL.
Seems the new 35V models come in black only. Cold Steel's website hasn't been updated and still show the R1 in Xhp.
Appreciate your insight

I should add that I am not opposed to Xhp, au contraire, however that inventory is now depleted.
Just wondering if OD green and Coyote will be available on the s35v models at some point.

I too don't understand why the S35VN models aren't at least available with the fde and od colored handles. More color options would be great...plus the uncoated blades everyone is begging for :)

I too don't understand why the S35VN models aren't at least available with the fde and od colored handles. More color options would be great...plus the uncoated blades everyone is begging for :)
Uncoated would be awesome, CS ran an exclusive small batch of satin blade R1 for a Canadian distributor..

Seems they moved away from the color options on the Recon1.

Moved away from colored handles? Darn! Darn, I say! I had hoped to pick up an OD Recon 1, clip point, with a DLC blade.

The Canadian retailer still has the S35VN polished blade Recon 1 with all 3 blade styles. About $115US and they ship to the US. Bit of a premium, but a nice knife and they only made 400 of each blade style.

I love my drop point uncoated S35VN Recon 1. :thumbsup:

Back