• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Recurve Harpoon Hunter in 8670 and Elk Repost & Price Drop

John Cahoon

JWC Custom Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey there everybody! Here’s a new Recurve Hunter with a prominent Harpoon up for your consideration.

Steel is 5/32” x 1 1/2” in 8670 with professional HT at 60/61. Hand sanded to 1200 grit for a fine satin finish. The edge was about .012” before sharpening and it balances just behind the front pin.

Dimensions: 9 5/8” OAL, Tip to Scales 5 1/16”

Beautiful Elk scales make up the handle, accented by red fiber liners. It’s finished to 1200 grit and secured with stainless pins, then oiled and waxed. . The handle feels great in my average sized hand with room to spare.

21-24 1.jpg21-24 2.jpg21-24 3.jpg21-24 4.jpg21-24 5.jpg21-24 6.jpg21-24 7.jpg21-24 8.jpg

Only $175 to your US door, and of course your satisfaction is my only priority. Paypal, check or MO, and the price includes fees and free shipping in the US.

Thanks so much for looking and please feel free to ask anything here or via PM.

Thanks Guys, yes it's very comfortable in hand and it will slice for sure:) I do like my elk, very traditional and old timey style!

I've got an idea; we trade knives! You send me the elk handle recurve, and I'll send you ten knives I'm not embarrassed by. Wait, no. I haven't learned to make sheaths yet and won't send a naked knife. 😦

Back