Red alert traditionals!

Red Staglon Camillus Rough Cut Tobacco Stockman, c. 2002

DSJfYX9.jpg

h67zCuf.jpg

Last edited:
The Red Tide is upon us, and I like it!!
Whatta buncha beauty!!

So tell me Augie, was that M&G Yankee Whittler re-handled??
Augie Augie

The Red Tide is upon us, and I like it!!
Whatta buncha beauty!!

So tell me Augie, was that M&G Yankee Whittler re-handled??
Augie Augie

No, at the end of the run GEC made 5 with leftover blades and the red bone, I was lucky enough to get one. I guess same as when they surprise you at the end of a TC run with a few knives with different handles.

Last edited:
Lovin' those Robey Berrys! The most graceful Barlows around.

I love carrying them, Jeff!! Rounded ends and sunk joints make them ultra-pocketable!! Also, I like that Red Staglon above!! Never saw it before!!

View attachment 860287 Looks like it's been a big day for the red Washington Jacks!

Two of my favorite SFOs! Nice examples!! Thanks for posting them, Lostball!!

Should be familiar to some here....;)

4Ds1o8G.jpg

So useful! Will, Radio Jacks are great - even better in Red!!

No, at the end of the run GEC made 5 with leftover blades and the red bone, I was lucky enough to get one. I guess same as when they surprise you at the end of a TC run with a few lives with different handles.
A Maher & Grosh collector's lottery win!! Thanks Augie Augie !!

I only have a few reds, myself. I actually have two red bone Peanuts, but this is the prettier of the two. The Queen made Robeson is gorgeous; it's not perfect, but it is impossibly thin and the color is spot on. The Waiter (thanks, Mike!) has been upgraded recently with the addition of the cork screw screw driver.

JfBOH5J.jpg

Thought I'd revive this thread, Red is a fine colour for knives and many of the images here have been 'harvested' by that Grim Raper P-Buck...:eek: :rolleyes: So let's see if we can find some more Red Alerts.

My good friend Ron very generously gave me this fine Redbone Case large Penknife not long ago. All that's right about red!

XoXfSB0.jpg
Thanks for reviving!

What run was that Red one made Ron ??? I think it must have been before I was into them ??? It is pretty nice my friend !!!!

Harry
Thanks my friend! This one is from the very first run. All have two blades, a Clip and a Wharncliffe. They were made in October 2014.

Back