Red alert traditionals!

Fans of DARK Redbone need look no further than GEC's 62 Easy Pocket, particularly pleased with the ultra finish on this one, jigging running into the bolsters.

hoXKQvt.jpg

Hello Tim, The RR has been 'buried' since my home move in Feb/March ;)

But I've some archived info on model No.s

Redbone (it's a dark Plum colour) RR 406. Bonestag RR 407. Yellow D 890. Brownbone RR 371 or 377. I'm afraid these are models from around 10 years ago so I've no idea if they are still in production. Tidy carry at 3 3/8" with near sunk-joints.

Regards, Will
Thank you Will

Nicely patinaed, I am slowly restoring the blade
(from bad sharpening!:rolleyes:), while keeping its homey goodness!:)
Old 1950s 61048 "truck Farmer's knife", according to older advertising. but "slim trapper" to most of us now!:DFarmers knife 61048 .jpg Farmers knife 61048 2.jpg Farmers knife 61048 3.jpg Farmers knife 61048 4.jpg Farmers knife 61048 5.jpg
The Navajo-made ring with this knife is a little older, but has a similar aura!! Hammered coin silver, with a chunk of Mediterranean Coral, it is nicely worn and cared for!!;)

Nicely patinaed, I am slowly restoring the blade
(from bad sharpening!:rolleyes:), while keeping its homey goodness!:)
Old 1950s 61048 "truck Farmer's knife", according to older advertising. but "slim trapper" to most of us now!:DView attachment 1361289 View attachment 1361290 View attachment 1361291 View attachment 1361292 View attachment 1361293
The Navajo-made ring with this knife is a little older, but has a similar aura!! Hammered coin silver, with a chunk of Mediterranean Coral, it is nicely worn and cared for!!;)
I believe I like that string of Chevron beads as much as I like the knife! Very nice!!

Back